Deep Cut into Justice League lore - Bell, Wheel and Jar

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Oct 26, 2022.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

On running the Neron raid tonight, I was surprised that his three objects of power are the Red Jar of Calythos, the Green Bell of Uthool and the Silver Wheel of Nyorlath! These often held trophies of the Justice League are used to summon The Demons Three:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A shame we didn’t see the demons themselves given they have fairly simple designs; but I’m impressed they used the items at all. Maybe we can get them as trophy base items somewhere down the line, but they do need to have their red, green and silver color (which should be an easy fix).
    • Like x 11
  2. The Con Dedicated Player

Also used in JLA/AVENGERS as one of the prizes to be claimed.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. Sghoul Well-Known Player

This is one of the things I like about the game. They really do seem to love the comics and bring in whatever things from it they want, not just the most recent. Comics can be silly at times, and so can this game...I smile every time I run into Ambush Bug
    • Like x 4
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I always love me some Demons Three.

Would have loved to see Metamorpho do something like turn into a giant wall or a crane. If he does I missed it everyone was rushing through so fast.
    • Like x 2
  5. Controller Devoted Player

I love DCUO.

For all of its faults, issues - there is simply NO OTHER game out there like it.

Treasure and support it while it's here.
    • Like x 8
  6. Panderus Senior Producer

Posts like this is still why we make deep cuts. Because at least someone got the reference and was excited for a moment.
    • Like x 14
  7. The Con Dedicated Player

HEAR HEAR!!
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Or one of his favorite tricks - turning into a gas:

[IMG]

But using game resources, he could become a puddle like Clayface does
    • Like x 2