Debuff and POT icons not displaying

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by WilderMidnight, Dec 30, 2019.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm sure theres another thread around here about the missing POT icon but for the past few days my healing, defense and damage debuff icons do not show even after multiple applications. I know there are some bosses who are immune to the certain debuffs (poison ivy in MoM. you can get rid of her defense buff but you can't debuff her defense. The Drowned in the new alert as well).

There are a few more minor graphics issues:

Even if you have the mission checked in your journal you do not get directed to the area youre supposed to go to or have your mission on view in the lower right had corner (example kill 0/4 thanagarian troopers) and are instead instructed to go to the watchtower. initially i thought this was limited to the Thanagar area but its happened to me in a few other spots as well.

certain graphics aren't showing. things like a portal cog will be there but the actual portal won't.

been falling through the floor in the Watchtower and that hasnt happeened in years...