debating between fire electric and munitions..

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Divinehero, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Divinehero Level 30

been away a long time and decided i wanted ot make an alt and a narrowed it down to those 3...

are all 3 viable for dps? also what would u say are the pros &cons plus recommended builds for each and are they might or precision?
  2. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I could give you the best dps power, but that’ll get boring over time and DC would nerf the power in like 2 months so I’ll start with this.

Run with whatever power suits you the best. I have tried out every power since stats revamp went live and even though Electric is by far the best dps power I’ve used numbers wise, I honestly didn’t like playing as dps with electric because the way it’s set up, just didn’t feel right to me. Hard to explain, just not my play style. Run in with whatever you feel suits you because knowing DC, if that power is trash, it should be buffed soon or if it’s bad, it should be nerfed soon.
    • Like x 1
  3. krytine Loyal Player

If you are only interested in the dps side all do ok or better. But as a heads up all powers in the game are now might based weapon style is precision. Basically you have 3 main play style. Pft hybrid or weapon depending on your play style is what you should pick dont poll others just figure it out for yourself and you will be happier in the long run. If you are looking to do both sides you have to figure out which class you prefer with your dps . But again if your talking about dpsing only then the only thing that will help you is what fits your playstyle. Plus there are tons of threads and guides already posted for each power read what they have and do your homework and you will be way more happy with your choice personally if you use the leveling 1-30 you will gain a better understanding of that power and you will know which one you care for the most
  4. Divinehero Level 30

so what ur saying is... if i wanted a precision based char my power choice doesn't matter much?

also i asked more based on are they viable "endgame" not which is the best of the 3
  5. Saami Loyal Player

Im doing precision based fire dps and im doing very good damage. cant speak for other powers, but i think that you need atleast enough sp to fill your precision stats + WM combos (300sp).
  6. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Depends on what support role you prefer. Unless you going straight dos only. I'd go with muni, it's actually not that bad.
  7. Divinehero Level 30

300 SP? uh.. i don't have anywhere near that
  8. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

Electric is an add killer. Great on adds loses a little on bosses. Munitions does good just about anywhere these days, pretty balanced but kind of boring in my opinion. Fire can be a good dps if you want to work for it. Now if you plan to play the support side of things I would only pick fire if you have experience tanking, Fire is not doing that good in that area at the moment. The other 2 powers do just fine in support role and a lot of people prefer electric healers now.