Test Discussion Death of Superman: Doomed Metropolis (Open World)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by JackFrost, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the additional feedback everyone. I'll try to get some more fixes ready tomorrow or Monday, though I'm not sure they'll make it out to PCTest before this goes live or not. Again, I appreciate all of your help testing!
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So some of us got an early taster last night :D Is fighting Doomsday himself really a daily?! :O
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

I'll be moving some of these away from hubs and closer to the ground (not all of them will be on the ground but one of each will be) and the ones that aren't on the ground won't be too far off of it.

4. Charon Lead Content Designer

We have to balance the DPS with level 10s clamped to the zone level so we're reluctant to make it too hard for people who are typically better equipped. We'll look at giving them more health though to give them the chance to do more attacks and to lengthen the fight a bit.

• Like x 1
  5. JackFrost Developer

That is the current intent. We went back and forth on it, but Doomsday is the 'big bad' here obviously, and so we wanted to encourage players who are so inclined to confront him in Doomed Metropolis daily. Supes definitely needs backup on this one. There's a small chance we may decide to change it to weekly, but I don't think it's likely at this point.
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, I can definitely see the logic, I’m just quaking in my boots. :D
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I see you shiver, with antici-
    pation. :D
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Fighting an 8-player boss every day is gonna hurt. A lot. :D
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Well, yes, but did you at least get the quote? :D
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Hmmmm, sounds familiar but I’m drawing a blank :D
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is that The Rocky Horror Picture show? I’ve never seen it :D
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Yes it is :)

One of my favorite Tim Curry films (Clue was a lot of fun, too :D) :)
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    would you mind to place R.E.E.S.E somewhere else, not directrly on the teleporter?
    i know, this robot appears to be a troll, just that after a while it gets realy annoying ^^'
  15. JackFrost Developer

Thanks! A fix for this is forthcoming.
  16. JackFrost Developer

You mean in the Watchtower and/or Hall of Doom? If so, I'm moving them a little bit now. That will go out at some point soon. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  17. JackFrost Developer

No problem. I'm making a slight adjustment so it reaches a little further; hopefully it'll be less frustrating.
  18. JackFrost Developer

Nah, not intended. I've got a fix for it forthcoming. They'll only aggro you if you get close after this change makes it out. And when they do, they should attack, if you haven't already. Thanks!
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes, i mean the R.E.E.S.E. in the watchtower, to be exactly ^^ thx, that will help for sure ^^
  20. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Nothing wrong with doing something DIFFERENT, especially in regards to MISSIONS.. We definitely dont like the same types of MISSIONS over and over and over masked as new content.. Keeping him daily just might be refreshing to be honest.. MIssions shouldnt be monotonous it should be fun! You guys have done the weekly bounty for over 4 years now..Its time for a change.. Maybe adding Separate BUT MULTIPLE PAID bounty missions as well(for future content of course, this one is already done).. Thats different! Cmon guys switch it up, this is easy.. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.