Dear Sir/Madam, will DCUO transfer over to the PS5? speculation, PS5 specification talk??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, Dec 3, 2018.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

yes I did see it with the character models but putting them next to players. It alleviates one problem but what's a spotlight on another
    • Like x 2
  2. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

if it were up to me I would wait til January of 2021, take everything I’ve learned over the past 10 years get a few backers, sponsores to support the project and maybe even a kickstarter. Make sure to have a marketing campaign to advertise the game maybe not on tv but on YouTube ads, twitch ads, Facebook ads and mobile gaming ads.

Then release a new game, it doesn’t have to be state of the art but something that will compliment future content instead of everything feeling so disconnected. Make the entire game like the 0-30 missions. Interlocking missions that ultimately lead up to a spawn in building where the boss is instead of 3 daily missions then q-up. Also since the game is leaning this way already hero’s and villains would be on one server just who gives them the 0-30 missions would be different depending on if they’re hero or villain.

Now to solve the how do you do duos alerts and raids in my system. People would use LFG or stand outside the buildings spawn and shout then group up and everyone walks in.

Or make the game offline with a cast of AI super heroes you can pick from to join your character as you beat down enemies like the marvel ultimate alliance games
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it isn't. All I'm saying is, it would be a good idea if they want to keep it going. If the ps5 rumors are true about backwards compatiby, a lot of people will be getting it, and I'm not sure if digital games will be backwards compatible or not. Of course it's all just speculation but we'll see next year when they announce it :)
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

PS5 Release Date Leaked | Specs & Console Rumours

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/ps5-release-date-leaked-specs-console-rumours-222592

Xbox 2 Release Date Leaked? | Specs & Price

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/xbox-2-release-date-leaked-specs-console-rumours-240568
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Other Playstation 5 Leaks & Rumours

Other leaks about the Playstation 5 include the following:
    • Most developers already have dev kits for the PS5
    • Sony want to showcase their new products at PSX
    • Anthem isn't working well with this generation's console and will get delayed
    • New PS move controllers being worked on
  6. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Rumors... from those 2 websites.. take with a grain of salt Knarlydude ..

I do believe the PS5 will come out in 2019, 2020 or so. I did think maybe they would surprise us this year with it but that never happened and the reason I thought so was because of a vision I had. I misinterpreted the vision to mean this year because I had the vision this year.

So? without a doubt...PS5 coming 2019, 2020 or so..You can take that date to the bank...can't wait! Or you can take with a grain of salt.

Also.... I think it's very likely. Holiday 2019 marks not only the sixth year in the generation but also the 25 year anniversary of Playstation. Also March 2019 PS3 games will no longer be a part of the PS+ program..
    And PS5 release date will definitely one day exist. Thanks to sony president Kenichiro Yoshida confirmed the company is working on next-generation console in an interview ;)

"Specification, specification"
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I never believe the hype. I believe it when I see it.

I figured that I would post those links for people that wanted to read it for themselves.
    • Like x 1
  8. L T Devoted Player

It's fun to speculate. I'm guessing we'll know more when AMD makes their next generation graphics announcement which folks are saying will happen on January
    • Like x 1
  9. Lamiawitchprincess Level 30

Yes lol ps3-ps4-ps5 will share the psn which is y dropping ps3 right now would be fine they can use that psn on ps4
    • Like x 1
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Believe the hype aren't complicated, Knarlydude. Just have to figure out, what and when ps5 coming out. :cool:

"Yes i rappreciate that **
  11. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Probably depends on what it would cost to do, and if TC money is paying the bills at that time.
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A bit off topic but every time I hear/see some saying Madam I think of ape from george of the jungle with john cleese's voice XD
  13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Like what??? you want me to write?? "Make baby bottles"?? instead of Madam.
  14. Batrederik Dedicated Player

depends on the strength ,,,,,
    "Specification, specification"
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Your image is not showing for me.
  16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Worse than not realizing, that the image didn't pop up..
    it should work now
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1