Dear Jack - About DC Fandome

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Aug 20, 2020.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Since it's been about five weeks since the last installment of Jack's Corner, how about you release your August column to coincide with DC Fandome (on Saturday the 22nd)?

In order to build some DCUO hype, you could even give us a hint or three about your plans for 10th Anniversary, since it's only a few months away now... :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I wish they'd go back to giving some sort of roadmap again also. I like having an idea of what's planned. It helps me decide if my sub continues and for how long. No shade, but there has been dark periods in the game's development. :D
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I don’t know what they’re planning; but for the past two years, they’ve revealed the end of year episode at San Diego Comic Con in July. In 2018, they revealed Atlantis. In 2019, they revealed Metal Part 1 & 2 would finish out the year.

There wasn’t the same kind of platform with San Diego this year, and DC Fandome appears to be the replacement. Going by the past precedent, it’s possible we’ll get the next episode reveal this weekend at Fandome.
    • Like x 3