Dear Ice Tanks...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flightboy, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flightboy New Player

... Winter Ward is still very much broken. So please stop using it in Survival Mode. If you need an immunity learn how to farm them from adds/bosses orrrrrr rotate rebuffs with your tank buddy.

With Love,

All squishy non-tank roles
    • Like x 9
  2. Metafaze New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. Flightboy New Player

Umm no, I'm your voice of reason ;)
    • Like x 5
  4. thefrogshateme New Player

Winter Ward has saved you guys butts through many rounds. You thought you got hit and survived because you were op. :)

When one boss charges hit WW, when the other charges hit SR
    • Like x 1
  5. Mercenary Renegade New Player

But, neither ice tank in our group runs WW. o_O
    It de-taunts for some odd reason, anywho they've said they fixed it but hasn't been fixed.
    • Like x 3
  6. La Shark Dedicated Player

heh heh, made me laugh.

But in all seriousness flightboy is on target
    • Like x 2
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

thank you for the heads up i did not know this
    • Like x 2
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

It is acting funny, and can drop aggro. You've just got to work around it. Use it for the cleanse, drop something else to retaunt.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheBusinessDcuo New Player

Retaunt does not work point of why its broken is ww Shields 1 in your group aswell not just a rebuff/weak shield, which also aggros whatever to that person. Its been tested many times even with frost snipe as a retaunt.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheBusinessDcuo New Player

Neither of us use ww period and we see the higher rounds just fine without just saying
    • Like x 2
  11. Flightboy New Player

Actually neither of our Ice Tanks run WW in our league... I think you may be confusing our streams with another groups ;)
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

So I am going to assume that means you have pugged outside your league? Or are you just giving helpful advice? Either way, doesn't this belong in the Bugs section?
  13. Flightboy New Player

I guess it could be put in the bugs section, but I was not speaking about it in a general sense. I was talking about running it in a loadout in SM and why it's no Bueno.

EDIT: You assumed wrong I've helped friends ( outside the league ) in SM... I rarely pug brother, but when I do it's with copious amounts of Dos Equis ;)
    • Like x 4
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The problem with Winter Ward has been brought up multiple times. It is beyond ridonculous that players are now telling other players not to use it, and the developers still have not fixed it. This is a problem the developers should be addressing, not the player base.
    • Like x 4
  15. iSmashly New Player

I love these open letters to entire roles or specific power users, they never end well. It's fantastic.
    • Like x 1
  16. MetalMario Loyal Player

Has a dev ever confirmed that this is an issue or is it a player superstition?
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The bug has been allegedly around since December of last year. I have reported it in the bugs section to see if we can get a response regarding the aggro issue with Winter Ward.

• Like x 2
  18. Flightboy New Player

It's not a player superstition lol... It's been tested and proved that it is still not working as "intended". To answer your question yes the devs have confirmed this issue and tried to fix it. They probably need to take another look at it ;)
  19. Yui Loyal Player

I use Winter Ward in Survival Mode and my league and I do just fine in it.
    • Like x 2
  20. Flightboy New Player

Ok, you can either take it as helpful knowledge and pass it on to others who do not frequent the forums or bash it in a non productive way... To each their own ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.