dear devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mtanasas, Mar 29, 2019.

1. mtanasas Well-Known Player

I request a hot fix for shazam style to have its thunder symbol have its own color separated from the bra strap added to the chest.
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's not going to happen.
    • Like x 2
  3. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’m sure DC doesn’t want you to look exactly like him.
    • Like x 2
  5. Warhawk Well-Known Player

I don't understand why it was done this way. We have the Superman and Batman emblems that are color-locked which allow us to replicate DC's two biggest characters very accurately to the source material. Why did Shazam have to be different?
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ahhh licensing.
    • Like x 1
  7. myandria Item Storage

And limited; for example this classic batman emblem we have access to will not be available for long. Perhaps when Shazam has an *80th* anniversary we will get a color locked version of his emblem, IF the game is around long enough..
  8. Warhawk Well-Known Player

So, next year, I will expect the classic Captain Marvel/Shazam suit with the colors appropriately assigned. ;)
  9. AJPro Committed Player

Made same post, sorry did not know because not it title. It is sooo annoying that so much of shirt style needs to be gold to have a proper symbol....why not the accent color instead of the primary. Best of both worlds, gold lines on shoulders unlike Shazam but much closer...to having red primary color with gold bolt
    • Like x 2