Dear Devs..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BipolarDiva, May 12, 2016.

1. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Just finished necropolis in a total of 2 min 39 sec on a 113cr toon. I know experiences like this are one reason people are leaving the game. Please include walk-in for all content.

This crap sucks all enjoyment from leveling and leaves no feeling of accomplishment.
    • Like x 46
  2. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Totally agree, not that I wouldn't cue as well, but at end game some of the fun it going in solo just to do it, and higher rated players also can ruin the experience for others when all they do is run ahead, leave adds, and basically beat the game before anyone even gets a chance to be there.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

I agree! Stat clamping to all content! It would be so nice to rerun everything from t1 to t7 with group that knows their roles and can't burn everything with their high cr :) Buuut of course this would have to be optional since some peeps want to burn everything :D
  4. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Who said anything about stat clamping that is how a good thread goes bad the op said walk in ability, nothing with stat clamp :(
    • Like x 18
  5. The Mythical Luna Dark Well-Known Player

Walk-ins needed to be in the game like 58 updates ago.
    • Like x 22
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Like I said in another thread...

1) Stat/CR clamp content when using the on duty tab
    2) Walk in content is not stat clamp

This way players who want to run content solo or run their league or friends wtihout waiting for the que system. Those who want to relive content as intended, can use the que system.

This provides balance to both and would not destroy the game.

I hope the devs consider this as a long term option to what is hurting the game, higher CR players not allowing lower CR players to learn their roles or enjoy content.

I know there have been times where I burn through it because of a league mate fast leveling a toon and other times I go troll and do power and power dumps without any weapon attacks to help the group out.

When I do the later I typically get told by the other player to go dps to burn through content, typically another DPS, but the healer and tanks typically enjoy that I do not do that and we get through content fairly fast and quick.
    • Like x 9
  7. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

And there goes the thread. Sorry Diva I agree with you now I am leaving before it gets rough in here.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

If only there was a track record of implementing things without issues in this game. I'm afraid to have walk-ins or stat clamping implemented for all content. Either one, or both, would probably bring so many bugs to the game that many instances in the game would be unplayable for months.
    • Like x 2
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

The moment you stat clamp content, people are going to get mad because content will become hard for them. Also walkins are not possible because of all the bugs they create for the PS3 version.

I agree with you Diva, but I just dont see devs doing it. Devs need high CR players to power level lower players to the end so they can either buy the latest episode or continue staying legendary.

The way I see it is if you stat clamp content now, there are not enough support role players to help alleviate the progression system. So since walkin teleporters are not happening, how can people still progress easily if stat clamping is implemented?
    • Like x 2
  10. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

2 words for a solution.

Game Integrity.
    • Like x 8
  11. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Why are we worried about making pvp balanced when the core of this game is allowed to stay broken?
    • Like x 4
  12. 2cap2 Active Player

Agree with op. Don't think it will happen anytime soon unfortunately but I agree.
    I wonder how other mmos handle this issue...
    • Like x 3
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

This kind of BS is why people are leaving.

Here is a really big issue, being ignored for how long now?

I don't wanna hear excuses. I don't wanna here "oh it could cause bugs".

Rubbish!

People are NOT given the opportunity to properly play, and enjoy the game. Period. End of story.

These games MUST be balanced and developed based around Pugging/random grouping. That's how theses games are meant to be played.

Huge mistake ignoring this issue!
    • Like x 8
  14. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Your right, I wish they would just quit supporting PS3 lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Of course this would turn into a stat clamping thread.

Now it'll be disregarded by the devs after the second comment.
    • Like x 6
  16. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  17. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Yup, it's pretty sad when the low lv players have to depend on higher cr players, there's needs to be change.
    • Like x 3
  18. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

It seems like they are doing what they can to make people reach the endgame as quickly as possible. I mean Xbox version has been out like a week and people are well over 100cr. (Not bashing, just pointing out how quickly they moved up at launch vs original players)
    Pretty safe to say that this ship has set sail :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Backseid Devoted Player

Its pretty sad how much the XB1 are missing out on.

How much can any of them ever "love" the game if 5 years worth of experience goes by in a week or two.

End game is now in a far worse place than ever before. Only people sticking around are those that have a hard time letting go due to years of memories (and money. Lol).

I can't see what would hold new players.
    • Like x 7
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Most other MMOs I play set content to the level of the group leader. So, if I am CR 164 content would scale to my CR. Now if I was 150 and the rest of the group as 160 it would scale to me at 150.

In other MMOs you have some better gear drop is slightly lower content. For instance you may run a lower level dungeon with say a level 20 character and the rest of the group is a bit higher say 25-30 in level. Those players in the higher levels would still get gear.

Blind queing the instances typically are locked to a set level or sets to the highest level player. Most games are now going to the later format, to get players to form their own groups.
    • Like x 3