Dear devs...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BipolarDiva, Aug 20, 2015.

1. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Please add a message to a loading screen saying something like
    Join the conversation-help to shape the future of the game VISIT DCOU FORUMS. This will help with several issues.
    Players new and old will find a source for gameplay info.
    Players will have better grasp of what is coming from devs.
    Decisions involving gameplay changes asked for by the community will actually represent the community not just the
    10% of the community that comes here believing they know what the community wants. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

I think a voting system of some sort would help as well. I know I dont leave feedback on a lot of big issues just from lack of wanting to deal with the angry poster and trolls. But an annonymous voting system would be nice to see can much easier to see where the community on the forums at least stands.
    • Like x 1
  3. game007dad Well-Known Player

It would be nice to able to come on & actually discuss/debate the game & issues we are having without the drama.
    • Like x 1
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I actually can't see the loading screens anymore, ever since they added tips to them, for some reason they don't show on my game, all I see is a still image of whatever I was doing.
    • Like x 1
  5. game007dad Well-Known Player

Have you tried turning off the tips through your in-game settings?
    • Like x 1
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

yeah, nothing, ever since then I've gotten a new video card, new OS, and countless drivers updates, and still nothing.
  7. E Clip Dedicated Player

Before when we were on Pro7, we actually had links in the launcher to fill in surveys every once in a while, but ever since we moved to SOE/Daybreak the surveys disappeared. I think this can be a good solution to gauge the opinion of the majority of the playerbase.

This is GPU related afaik. I think it affects only AMD cards. I have the same issue on my gaming rig since I have an AMD card, but on my workstation which has an Nvidia card I dont have this issue.
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

oh that makes sense, since I use an R9, but I've always been using AMD since I've been playing, it wasn't until they added tips that it stopped showing.