Dear Devs and Jackster

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Jul 22, 2016.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Since we are starting to get mist auras, is it not time we should finally get the long awaited and requested Corrupted Aura? Or do we have to wait 2 years for it also?

I think the MP is calling. Pretty pleeeeeeeease can we get this aura!?

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I'd love to get the Aura from pink Lantern Zatanna and the others. :D

[IMG]

And the aura of the blue Lantern iconic bounties :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

You know they'll just make it BB only, it's the best way to guaranteed proper milking of them.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

No love for the corrupted aura it seems :(
  5. BumblingB I got better.

You posted it at 2am pacific, that's 4am their time. lol
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

No love for how they would implement something like that. We are all sick to death of having to over spend (gamble) for anything cool like this.

They could, instead, out it on the market for $10 and make Monet off it for years, but NOOOOO, that's too nice.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

There's only one thing I want.

An emblem.

Can you guess which emblem?
  8. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Booster Gold
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Suggestion noted!
    • Like x 13
  10. SheerFaith Committed Player

There is only 1 thing I want..
    Can you guess what...
    I finally want does loots from Raid which I need..and not 5 Times legs :/
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That would look great on my main alt toon. Very halloweeny as well.
  12. bmce84 Loyal Player

Well since you are in the suggestion taking mood, how about adding some BB auras to the market, not exclusive ones of course, but how about some plasmics or maybe nimbus too, or a radiant maybe?
    • Like x 1
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

Throw a smoke nimbus or the black lantern aura on the market place to compare market place auras to booster bundles and ill bet dollars to doughnuts the market place laps the feild.

I will one million percent garuntee the satisfaction of customers who actually spend extra money or money on dcuo goes up exponentially. You knkw a satisfied customers more likely to stay and spend money

I am team dcuo but to be clear this is a load of horse poo that after four years of subbing i am left without the most recent item because i spent time helping family. My sub was kept on while there was zero chance i get to a pc or ps while i am zipping around the us. Because i was away its "sucks to be me?"

Because i busted my back i am forever without a smoke aura? I am a devoted fire toon from year one.

Mepps can u please pass on the word that this sits awfully with your loyal players and some of us take it as blatent disrespect. In a game where retaining people has been an issue this is so unneeded and in a game where getting people to even spend the first time this drastically lessens the new players options

Out of all the bundle auras and new cosmic whatevers there is alot, ALOT of options which is appealing being refused to your customers.
    New players are cheated
    Vets who bought every desired item and then some from a skimpy market place is cheated and left feeling some sort of way

All for what. Creat a even more toxic community filled with i am spe iam people? Run a test with something like a smoke nimbus in the market place and u will see how awful booster bundles are.

Targeting such a small percentage of our suoer low population vs appealing to any and every customer who graces dcuo is........ welp not sure who or whats a pisative minus a few quarterly reports from years past.

If u even read this with an open mind thanks. I am optamistic as u guys always seem to try and please us with as many requests as u can.
  14. Gimpy Loyal Player

1 more suggestion,

take this heat on top of Oklahoma back across the Red River where it belongs.
  15. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You do realize that Jack is from a company that created Neverwinter and many other MMO type of products where the best items were behind not a membership but a pay wall such as keys.

Look at NW best mounts, you need keys to open their LB and gamble at one. Or buy a set of 20 keys for $25 and gamble that way.

If this game does go the way of NW and the likes here are some updates that may comes soon.

All gear is tradable to EVERYONE. More open world content with open world bosses. More MP items and the best items in the capsules requiring you to buy keys or something to open them.

Each time they do a episode update they will change what is inside the capsules going forward and the older ones still can have that unique item.

Some of the best items in NW are in the LB, therefore in due time the same will happen with DCUO.

For those who are complaining about BB as a cash grab,wait until Jack is done modifying this game, you will not like how it will be. You will receive an item that will grant you a sale of sorts and will be for one item or item type in the MP. You will receive notification of MP items daily and which one you should buy. To get best gear or get the most out of the game, you will need to spend, that is how it may make you feel, but that is not how it will be.

I hope he does make the game 100% free. I hope he does add the best looking auras, styles and OP items into the capsules and that the capsules are 1 a day for legendary or if you buy a key. I hope we get plenty of them to encourage us to open them.

Also, best gear will require a progression system and use marks to acquire. Mark cap will rise as will gear prices and ..... marks will be tradable for MPC though a player broker house.

Look up NW and how that game is and many of the other games that Jack ran in his past. Those games make money are F2P and if have a membership the perks are ok and get better the longer you are a member.

I honestly do not know which direction DCUO is headed. I wish luck to those of you sticking it out.
    • Like x 2
  16. Solarverse Committed Player

Jackster? How quickly people forget the things he has done...
    • Like x 1
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

All I can say to that is enjoy your time with DC
    • Like x 1
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

I'm not in the daybreak team, but i think it's better for them to keep auras in the BBs, when talking about money, there are many players who buy 30-50 Britteny Bundles day 1, if they just bought the aura instead, daybreak would lose all that money, i'm not sure, but the BBs are almost the same as making the batcave items redeemable, there are players who buy the items 20 times, and there are some who would buy the items if those were reedemable, and most of the times, the number of the players who would buy the item (redeemable) is less than the number of times a player buys the item more than once. The same works for BBs. It would be awesome for us to just buy the aura we want, but it would be bad for them, to lose the additional money.
  19. Backseid Devoted Player

No, I don't know anything about this guy, or his past. And you certainly don't make him sound appetizing.

I do not understand the desire for more RNG bull crap. No one likes uncertainty. More people are willing to spend money on things they know for sure.

A little gambling is fun in small doses. If, however, it becomes the ONLY way to get anything interesting, well... Later gator. I'm out.
    • Like x 1
  20. bmce84 Loyal Player

Not really if the do it with some teaks, for example they can only be character bound, they can cost 500DBC/$5.00 which is almost double what a BB costs, and as I said you would still need to get boxes for the exclusive ones, for example they can make Corrupted aura exclusive so you would still need a BB to get it. Also remember you have the Xbox crowd now, which don't have access to those auras and they can't really bring the whole BB back because PC/PS already had it, so the best answer is to just put it in the market with the suggestions I just made.