Deadly Handshake Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kryptonian Being, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

How do you get the required items? I have on the Dusk eyes and a random npc dropped one item and ever since I been running random instances and haven't seen another drop. Is the drop rate low or how would I go about obtaining more in order to complete the feat so I can acquire the venom artifact.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Collect the things that drop

normally it was one drop a day, but I've been told it's now multiple drops a day, never seen it for my own eyes yet thou
  3. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

One drop a day? SMH no wonder. Well I did receive a different item but when I checked the feat list it still said 1 out of 10 when I know I collected two so far.
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'm working that now and All I am seeing is one drop per day. usually doesn't take long.. I stick on the eyes and in a few mobs I have my drop. Then you go about your business until tomorrow .. and tomorrow ... and tomorrow. Hey could be worse... At least it only takes ten days to get enough.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup one a day it was, and there was three artifacts, so it was 3 individual drops a day, so if you don't have the other two artifacts, those pieces will likely drop as well
    • Like x 2
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Same, I just tried it on my lower alt, appears to remain once a day
    • Like x 2
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I been helping 1of my friends she need the feat, and i been getting 1 of each in 1 hrs.
  8. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I'm new to getting that new precision artifact feat but can anyone tell me all the items one needs in order to complete the feat. All 10 please. Because, as I said, I received one and I checked and it said 1 out of 10 completed then later on I got a different item and so I checked the feat again but remained at 1 out of ten. I might be getting it confused since it could be a different feat that I received the item for lol
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Another thing I am noticing... The first time I did this with my main I wore the eyes for 10 days and got the 3 drops a day (1 for each artifact) and they were all one type so I had three spaces in my inventory filled until i got ten and "created" the artifact. This time I am up to 8 for each and I have a number of different types that all work on one or another of the artifacts. Example I have 3, 3 1 and 1 drops all with different names but when you read the description all 4 of them can be used to build the same artifacts.. One even has 2, 2 1,,1, 1 for a total of FIVE.

I am assuming when I hit ten total I can use all the different ones to make what i want? I am ASSUMING that .. anyone know if that is right or is this a new way to make it take a lot longer to get the artifact? And IF the latter is true what the heck do we do with all those extras when we do finally have the artifact? You can't build more than one.

I swear some times they change stuff just to change it.. what was wrong with the OLD way? LOL
    • Like x 2
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

It's a good thing I made this thread because I need a better explanation lol
  11. Saami Loyal Player

I have no idea how to do this feat properly. I just "use" item when i got it. Its that right way or do i need to do something else with them?
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

When you use the eyes of the dusk every day random npcs will drop three consumable items that look like trash but are consumable. Although it is three it is actually only one of each because they all go towards different feats for different artifacts. The venom wrist dispenser the lazarus water and I forget which is the third one.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, you can't use them to make whichever artifact you want. Each piece is for a specific artifact and when you've collected all ten pieces for an artifact you will get a feat which triggers the artifact to be sent in a mail. After this if you want the artifact on an alt you can just unlock the feat to get it rather than having to collect all ten pieces again.
  14. Isif Committed Player

Can't you just buy the artifacts from the Quarks vendor?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He could but he might not have any/enough quarks.
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

50 feat points too.
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

So silly question, but how do you get this feat ?
  18. Isif Committed Player

I guess just grab the Eyes of Dusk and consume the 30 collection pieces (10 per artifact). After that you will get your artifacts in the mail soon after. Once you get the artifact (not sure if you have to equip), you will get the feats. Any alts that you want to have the artifact, just buy the feat and collect the mailed artifact.
  19. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You basically have to play everyday for 10 days straight. You use the items then get the artifact in the mail.
  20. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Ah! That makes sense now. Thank you.
    You can but if you havent unlocked the feat yet you can't buy the artifact on the quark vendor. Trust me I have around 800 quarks and I couldn't buy any artifact lol