Dead League...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Couzintony, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

R.I.P. GatesWalkin... back with the Malevolent Vigilantes.. Woot! time to get that league base!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. rival exe New Player

I'm very confused right now
    • Like x 2
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

It was bound to happen sooner or later.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Are you still using a 4:3 monitor? :O
    • Like x 3
  6. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Never herd of em
  7. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Every post of yours was about that league.......glad to see it gone to be honest.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Good for you ?
  9. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

I don't get it.
  10. Akroma New Player

well with walk-ins removed the whole premise of your league was doomed.
    • Like x 1
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

good for you
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

13. Weapon meX New Player

That suck dude, I remember how you and your league were doing mad give-aways. I hope the best for you still.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Doctor Loyal Player

[IMG]
  15. Twilight Man New Player

16. DaTruthBeTold New Player

Another thread that's made like a circle with no point!
  17. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

You guys don't understand anything, right?
    The league was really helpful to those lower leveled players who wanted to ascend rapidly in CR. They also did giveaways, and I wish I was there for some of them. When GU37 happened the whole premise of the league, the mission the league was undertaking vanished before their eyes. It was inevitable for this league to crumble and wither away after GU37 was announced
    • Like x 1
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It probably would have helped if he had actually explained anything in his post instead of just writing a sentence and attaching screenshots that were almost too pixellated to read.
  19. Couzintony New Player

Nope... Resized it cuz it was huge...

Thanx . :)

Our league wasn't based around walk-ins... Just a stupid name the leader made n I thought was funny...

As I said above... We didn't do walk-ins like that... Only if you were loot locked with your tier n knew your shiit... At the end of the league we made several end game players with over 120sp... The league did it's job perfectly... Just time to move on...

Some ppl knew my league... This post was mainly for them... And cuz I was bored after I deleted the forum site I had made...

Thank you everyone. :)