Dead amazon in WT USPS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, May 27, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

So I have a screenshot of it but I'm on my phone right now and they been a dead amazon on in tech wing next to the r&d station dead on the floor I was crying for about 10 mins and she is still on the floor lying dead someone help her and help us we got a infiltrator in the WT HERO faction ! I hope something bad doesent happen to the watch tower !!
    • Like x 4
  2. Notangie New Player

It's because everyone skips the adds. All our Amazon allies are left to die and get eaten by dogs.
    • Like x 7
  3. Agnetta Dedicated Player

she's not dead, she just fell asleep from boredom
    • Like x 3
  4. Eranthis New Player

You sure lol ! ?
  5. Spacedude2 New Player

That's ok, the Hall of Doom has gorillas walking upright. A dead amazon seems more realistic.
    • Like x 2
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

She started giving me lip...Greenman has a short fuse.
    • Like x 3
  7. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Actually, she got too close to my ring. It absorbed her blood and transfused it into Kyojin's bloodstream.
  8. Sivulla Dedicated Player

It was probably a parademon who did that.
  9. kawe Loyal Player

She might be the pilot of the robot that is lying around sometimes. That girl is seriously nacoleptic.
  10. KidMidnight Loyal Player

ever notice all those greecian wine jugs we get as base items are always empty...
    • Like x 6
  11. BumblingB I got better.

You know what's funny? The open world part of this DLC. We really aren't even helping other than doing menial tasks. All that is happening is the amazons are ignoring us unless we attack them first. lol

It's like, "Oh, you want to help? Okay, uh... Go grab a few land mines. Or beat up a few invaders. Let the big girls take care of the rest." lol Then when you are done, you get hit on by a really tall amazon.

I also find it funny how the villain side has the rescue the amazons and not the hero. lol
    • Like x 2
  12. ADG New Player

I demand justice for that Amazon. What was her name? What did she stand for? Who now suffers because of the loss of a sister? This is an outrage!
    • Like x 2
  13. Echephyle New Player

This. She just emptied another wine jug before one of you guys got it in your base :D. Alcoholic girl...
    • Like x 2
  14. Buckley Loyal Player

More likely she got nerfed to death.
    • Like x 4
  15. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I know why...

You are secretly a Villian. You set it all up Eranthis! You killed her! Good Job! Now come back home to us, we miss you <3
    • Like x 4
  16. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

XD LMAO. Thats what happens when an Amazon thinks she is a one woman army coming to the HOD. Tell the other Amazons sided with WM to stay out of the Hall of Doom and be happy we teleported that witch back to WT.

Let that dead Amazon be an example to the rest of them. Circe and Queen Hippolyta SHALL HAVE THEIR WAR ON GOTHAM CITY!!!!
    • Like x 2
  17. JACKPOT New Player

I laughed
    • Like x 2
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

She fell out the trunk of my car on the way to the river.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dephyre Committed Player

quick everyone t-bag her
  20. Mister Majesty Committed Player

This thread is just, like, the best. Nice break from the regular..

*ahem* If I may....

Looks like Hercules is on the loose again...
    • Like x 1