De-taunt consumables

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sytenia, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Sytenia Committed Player

I know there are taunt consumables (Provocation Agent and Mass Provocation Agent) but I'm wondering if there are de-taunt consumables aswell and if so what are they called?

Thank you!
  2. junglejim New Player

Shadow concoction and mass shadow concoction are de aggro consumables . Mass shadow is an aoe at t4 its a 12 sec de taunt
    • Like x 1
  3. JMBOO New Player

Indeed there are.

They are Shadow Concoction, which is a detaunt ray and Mass Shadow Concoction, which detaunts all nearby enemies.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sytenia Committed Player

Awesome thank you both!
  5. RamsesVIIX New Player

Yeah that stuff didn't work. Tried to detaunt the last boss in Soul Alchemy and he still went straight after me and stomped me dead.
  6. junglejim New Player

Lol didn't wanna bias u before u tried em yourself but I tried running to the end of t3 starlabs challenge to pop 1 n let lex take the aggro while I beat superman . Didn't work out well
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

they work for me.
    i use them alot.
  8. Kristyana New Player

They only work until the enemy does his next aggro reset. The same is true for moves like Grandeur.

Bosses and high level mobs reset their aggro table after every two or three attacks. If you pop a detaunt while he's doing these attacks it takes your threat level to zero, but when he resets his aggro table EVERYONE goes to zero. If you're the first one to make him angry, he focuses on you. It seems the detaunt soders simply reset your own aggro to zero but do not hold it there for 12 seconds.