Dcuo's support is horrible and killing the game.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Maxwill, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxwill Committed Player

So I went for a breakthrough with one of my characters to reach rank 100, but that didn't happen because of a bug my catalysts were consumed and my seal of preservation also !

I sent a support ticket to sort things out but they weren't able to give me back my catalysts...

They were able to give me back my seal of preservation and they were able to recover so many banned accounts which deserved to be banned, but they weren't able to recover my catalysts which I lost because of the game's bug...

I sent a message to Mepps about this and he didn't answer... I understand he's a very busy person but it's been 18 days since I sent him my last message...

So I had to play about 3-4 hours to get those catalysts and they basically don't care if I lost those hours played.

They don't care about games reputation which is getting worse and worse because of bugs, cheats, hacks, pay to win things , aweful grinding and abused costumers.

They believe people will just pretend to be cool and act like nothing bad has happened?

I see we need and they want new players ingame that's why they make so many events and easier to cr up.
    But once those players come ingame and ask how is the game, what do they think our answer will be?

That the game is great, there's no horrible pay to win(tc pay for stabilizers get open tc get sp get more stats, get faster catalysts and nth metal by buy stuff from marketplace), support team isn't bad at all, there's no disgusting grinding and you should totally play and spend money ingame? Because if something bad happens the support team will help you?

No, that's not what people say and that's not what people will say. The game is already in a bad shape,having a bad support team and reputation will only push more players away while you people from the dcuo team struggle to keep the game running .

You can give free legendary to everyone for 6 months, people will still not play more than 1 month the way the game is and how bad the support team is.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Sorry to hear you had issues with support. I haven't had issues with them. They rarely give items back, too.
    Depends on the situation. As for Mepps he is really busy, sometimes it takes a month for him to answer me,
    or it can be a week. Depends on his time, he gets many messages everyday, I don't think he gets to answer all of them.
    They do care about game reputation like all their games. Actually events were here for a few years now, with the addition
    of Anniversary and Starro (Which is turning into a episode now), this does not really make leveling easier. There is a lot
    of grinding to do, and you basically still need to own Episodes to get to end game level. Support did help you, they got you back
    your seal. Your breakthrough probably failed and it just didn't say it, as you said a bug, therefore why they can't bring you your
    Catalysts back. I Honestly buy them off Market place with seals, but I rarely encounter a failed breakthrough. Bugs aren't going
    to be fixed in one day, not even with the drop of PS3, it is going to take a while. But they do get stuff fixed and giving us new
    content. Gaming Companies wants players to join all the time, does not mean the population isn't healthily, because it is healthily.

By the way the 1 month membership was a really nice gift. Don't understatement free gifts. And we get those all the time.
    have a nice day! :)
  3. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

i might repeat myself but: "its not about the game itself anymore ... its all about sucking out the maximum amount of money out of DC fanboys"

now we are in 2018 and the game is still alive that means the majority of the community think this is fine and guess what maxwill, there's nothing u can do about it bro

but hey check out the support speed in path of exile for comparison :)
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Really nice for those that got it, which was not the current paying subscriber or very recently un-subbed. I have no issue with the things they give for free, as you say free gifts are always appreciated, but there were those who took offense with the fact that people who decided not to pay for and support this game anymore got something on top of what the paying customer got. I think that is one of the things wrong with the game that makes people un-sub. DBG seems more interested in hooking new users or re-hooking old users with these events and F2P runs or adding micro-transactions, they are alienating the people who have subbed and still sub and support the game.

(Gets off soapbox)

Reinheld
  5. Eve YouTuber

I know that. However I think it was a try to make them come back after testing the benefits.
    I don't know what DBG are interested in, I mean It's obvious they want to make money,
    There's a lot of things I disagree on myself, changes I would like to see, for example
    I rather if they take progression out of TC, because progression should be earned by playing the game.
    Keep TC as loot boxes that people can choose to open or not to get the cool style. Other than that,
    leave sp to be earned through game play. I understand what you are saying, though.
  6. Hytch Well-Known Player

I have always thought that maybe they should they should give some sort of loyalty reward. Like for every some many days a subscriber logs in they receive something free as an incentive. They more days in a row they are logged in the better the rewards. Many other MMOs do something similar to this to encourage players to log in. I do realize that we get loyalty points monthly and other stuff but something else tangible, even if it was smaller, would be great. Like maybe giving one time capsule opening a day or something instead of the current daily stabilizer run. Just a thought.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.