DCUO's New Logo

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by BuzzWerd, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highway New Player

You dont even see them screens long enuff hell u gonna complain about stuppid stuff go play something els dude cas thats sad.
  2. Powerman New Player

did I mention it was the biggest let down? hmm
  3. highway New Player

Ill say it again its very sad 2 complain about the way a loading screen looks
  4. highway New Player

If i was mepps i would ban peeps that r so out thier that they will complain over hearing someone Fart over the mic WOW GET REAL PEEPS
  5. highway New Player

Man good speach but realy were talking 2 peeps that or complaining over a banner lol JUST LET IT GO and lets walk away from this 1 lol.
  6. Powerman New Player

highway, does your mom know you are using her cell phone to troll these forums?
  7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Pretty sure I was saying more on the lines of if they change the logo why not change the other stuff too? but I could see how you would get all bent out of shape and think that I was saying it was a huge issue and that DCUO was a crap game and that it wasn't worth ever playing again? (No, really can't see why).
    But thanks for the entertaining post and the solid showing of love you have for DCUO (how long you two been dating?)
  8. itsasin New Player

WONDERFUL any chance your ever going to change the other load screens kind of boring seeing the same ones for so long (you know joker, powergirl etc.)
  9. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

10. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

How about banning for a complete failure at grade one level spelling?
  11. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Good to meet you, I'm sure we'll keep in touch
  12. VAN0SS New Player

THE NEW LOGOS LOOK REALLY GOOD :)
  13. Ansler New Player

I still like the idea of using the official DC logo in the new one like they did with the old one. I did a mockup based on Nightcrawler's mockup and while the new logo isn't changing because of fan input I still like this idea here.
    [IMG]
  14. YoloKytten New Player

... there could be a legal reason for not doing it, but honestly I doubt DC would be that selfish over a game they partially own.
  15. Galaximus2013 New Player

I second that question as I would love to see new loading screens. Hello Buzz and thank you for the information and I actually love the new logo as it bring a more serious tone to DCUO. I definitely enjoy seeing it cross my screen everytime I load the game on my PS4.
  16. Statman New Player

New loading screens would be great, considering the existing ones are still plastered with the old logo, talk about inconsistent implementation.

Seems like loading screens are something they could've altered for the PS4 version before release, instead of it requiring to be patched later on when they do eventually change things over. Poor form in my opinion.
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

Darn it. Didn't Paul Rand say something stupid like "The product doesn't represent the brand, the brand represents the product." I still stand by my comments that the logo looks like something you'd see on a small business website. It's not iconic like IBM, Google, Apple, FedEx, or anything like that. But it is the brand of MY GAME. My game is good. It has been for three years. And the logo gets to carry off that. I kinda like it now. Darn it. If I'm not with the logo I love...I'm going to love the logo I'm with. That's kinda where I'm at now. I'm liking the logo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.