DCUO you are aggrivating me!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by the solowing, Oct 14, 2014.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

I cannot understand how can these issues persist, for years! Animation conflicts, damage not registering, Attack combo resets, non-responsive controls, carrying over lunges when you are stunned, combat attack stalls. How long must we wait for the core mechanics to get fixed to work properly. Im tired of being frustrated playing because this game doesn't work as intended or hell advertised! Seriously guys T6 nearly is unworkable to downright broken for PS3 users, mobs arnt bound to the same rule players have to adhere by. Melee classes have to range bosses just to stay alive, Bosses lack mechanics (lockdown is move out the way when they bug throws something and keep 1 trapped while dpsing the other one while spreading out and killing adds)Artifact and necro are both tank n spank raids, Nothing to strive for once you get a full set of pvp gear.

You guys sit on serious potential for this game but i feel you guys keep letting opportunities come and pass you by and its annoying.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Avian Dedicated Player

I was doing legends yesterday when the game suddenly decided to give both my opponents a helping hand by making damage not register for 2 rounds and disconnecting my partner. Fun times...

This is on PC btw.
    • Like x 3
  3. DaTruthBeTold New Player

Broken damage registering is seriously annoying once died and lost nearly won matches thanks to it makes me wanna punch a de...
    • Like x 4
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

DCUO has aggravated me into purchasing a realm reborn, and im glad it did, mannnnn oh man! full keyboard and mouse support, use the touchpad for selection, utilizing the Dpad with shoulder buttons for additional abilities DCUO COULD IMPLEMENT THESE THINGS!

Off topic: this one song in-game is so good i catch feels listening to it. still looking for it
  5. NlMR0D New Player

ESO will be here SOON :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Tanner Wade Active Player

I hope you did not make this thread while playing on a ps3?
  7. Madphinger New Player

That's PS4.

OP: I did the same as you., 3+ month subscriber to ARR and I haven't regretted a second of it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tanner Wade Active Player

O you mean the screen shots?
    • Like x 1
  9. ChuckLess New Player

Don't hold your breath. The game kinda stinks :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Spidey Well-Known Player

Since I started playing other games more often and DCUO less, it's more than obvious how poor this one is. I mean I don't want to hurt any feelings here but it's true.

Especially the LAG. I can play Destiny all day with friends, going through boss fights and frantic battles with hordes of adds and never lag even once. Then pop onto DCUO and lag out completely within minutes. And this game isn't half of what that one is.
    • Like x 2
  11. akaivy Dedicated Player

I know people who play Destiny with very good connections. They do experience lag and disconnect. FF also has lag. SInce I am on PS4, I rarely have lag on DCUO.

Anytime you play an online game and have to be paired with people with different connections, connection speeds, and connection quality, it stands to reason that you are going to experience lag at one time of another.
  12. Spidey Well-Known Player

I can only speak for me. Lag is a daily constant for me in DCUO, on PS4. And in a month+ I haven't experienced it once in Destiny. It was the biggest thing I noticed about a week in after I got that game.
  13. akaivy Dedicated Player

Watched my son play Destiny yesterday. Everyone in his group was complaining of lag and he got thrown out of the game twice in the hour I was sitting there.

You go to the forums for Destiny and they look just like DCUO's. My top 3 favorite Destiny thread titles:

1. Nerf the sun or I'm done with this game
    2. Well that hot fix lasted all of 1 hour...
    3. Dear Bungie...How about you learn to develop and ignore the whiners?
    • Like x 2
  14. Spidey Well-Known Player

Again, I can only speak for myself but that game has functioned flawlessly for me and I've heard no complaints from anyone I've played with.
  15. Omnipotent Ziltoid New Player

I've had no issues while playing Destiny, none!

Then again it's pretty rare I have an issue on DCUO since I went PS4. There's an occasional problem here and there bit other than that is smooth as butter. Well let me add, the biggest problem I have on DCUO is PS3 players who can't see adds, and are lagging and they rage crash...
  16. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Playing warframe for a couple weeks. No lag so far even when people join.
  17. FameYack Committed Player

This makes me wonder if i shoud re install DCUO all over again,
    All 30 + hours of it,
    would it make a difference?
    I wish there were a tool to test installing errors
    • Like x 1
  18. JReel New Player

One main flaw I see in PvP CONSISTENTLY (observation based on countless number of Shadowland battles and duels over the past few days) is the cancellation of a block breaker. Other day I was going against a sorcery DPS in Shadowlands. She was undergeared and virtually there was no way I should have lost. But I did due to the abusive exploitation she did with the flawed mechanics. Whenever I had blocked her and she fell back, she immediately canceled the damage done not by block breaking; but by using a certain power that made her rise in the air (I have never used Sorcery pardon me lol). So basically she was rewarded for getting block broken countless times and as a result she was just able to cancel it with flawed mechanics and then spam dual wield WM that would block break me. Instead for me I couldn't block break anything though my timing was spot on to counter her. I even sent her a tell pointing out this issue and even she admitted I should have won that. I have no idea if this will ever be fixed but if I block break someone I expect just that to happen.
    • Like x 1
  19. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I think I fought her, too...Or a friend of hers...
    • Like x 1
  20. JReel New Player

I have no idea maybe you have but the mechanics is ridiculous. I am certainly considering just giving up on PvP all together. The mechanisms in dueling is so broken and inconsistent anyone can win just by exploitations. Absolutely ridiculous how I lose these matches by someone getting lucky.