DCUO Wonder Woman 75

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No info really in the video on upcoming content, but Susan does mention Athena in one of her lines, which means she'll be making an appearance in Amazon Fury III. I'm sure the devs have hair-raising surprises and some other things in store for us though to celebrate. ;)
    • Like x 14
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Subtle, lol
    • Like x 2
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Susan being a part of AF3 is a big deal. I'm happy enough with that confirmation. When there's so much space between the parts of the trilogy, you kind of hold your breath. There was a big sigh of relief when SJ & Susan both tweeted photos of each other during RTX.
  4. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm super excited for the Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary celebrations. I cannot wait for AF3! I could listen to Susan voicing Diana all day.
    I'm so glad Diana is finally getting the recognition she deserves. She is truly an iconic figure! :D
    • Like x 3
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Though, not a fan of Wonder Woman or magic themed in general, it is good to know they are doing some stuff for WW75. It's sad that Superman didn't get his anniversary with us.
  6. iClip Committed Player

Susan Eisenberg is really good at the voice, a lot better than the new Harley voice...then again almost everything is.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Gu62 wensday confirmed
  8. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One supports all things Wonder Woman.
    • Like x 2
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Can you really call it the summer of Wonder Woman when there won't be any Wonder Woman content till January or February ?
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Possibly december
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

No no no, you have to talk about the wait for content in a "doom and gloom" frame of mind! There's no room for optimism!

:D
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Im only saying what the devs said o_O
  13. Ully Committed Player

That clip was incredible. Little things this really showcase the potential that this game could have. I'm a huge fan of WW's mythos and I can't wait for AF3.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Still technically not "summer". ;)
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Very cool! Looking forward to a proper celebration for the first lady of comic book super heroines.

Also very nice to see DC Entertainment (through DC All Access) throwing a little love in DCUO's direction.

Regarding the mention of Athena - I wonder if Aphrodite will be included in Amazon Fury as well, perhaps during a visit to Olympus. We do have a model for her after all (from our long-lost Year One Valentine's Day seasonal).
    • Like x 2
  16. Ully Committed Player

I want Hades crown :) Make it as a reward from a collection or briefing . Devs, please make it happen ! I implore you!
  17. DarthJafo Committed Player

At a minimum they could heavily discount her legends character. Either Bombshell or regular or both. Even better would be discounting all FEMALE super types. Especially since WE and Supergirly are the only two MP characters I need. Not counting the 50 Bat variants
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

The video really didn't give us any information. Open episodes are part of the celebration? A sweepstakes? What is planned in-game as far as content goes? Anyone who watched that and starts playing expecting something special just might be disappointed in the end especially considering the content drought the game will be going through between e26 and e27.
  19. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

The Wonder Woman emblem bodes well for other emblems.
    Looking forward to Amazon Fury 3.

Flashback to AF1,

20. Hraesvelg Always Right

For North America, maybe. LOL