DCUO Teases Water Powers And Two More Episodes in 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

October comes between September and November. ;)

Like most other years, I'm sure they're aiming for the week before Thanksgiving for Earth 3 - so it'll probably closer to 2 1/2 months between Episodes.
    • Like x 3
  2. OneBadBoi Active Player

[IMG]Me strolling home on the 30th to log into character creation
    • Like x 2
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

That would be a bit better than every month or every 2 months...But still , I hope we'll have enough time to get the gear and all the feats + some weeks to enjoy our gear, mods etc.I will be very upset if next episode will make us reset alot or do dailies+ weeklies without missing any in order to get all gear+ feats.And then in less than 1 week we get new episode...
    • Like x 2
  4. ghosts Well-Known Player

All these new things announced are sweet, I just wish you keep fine tuning the revamp after it is released but as a player I appreciate all the work and nice things you're doing for the community
    • Like x 1
  5. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Everything above is music to our ears but can we put in one extra request even if it's just for members only can we once again skip to 100? since some of of never got to actually do it. thanks in advance.
  6. recoil Committed Player

if halloween is this great imma have a field day! especially gotham zoo.......can't wait to see the penguin, killer crocodile, and lady cat!
  7. Maxwill Committed Player

Oh I already have created a char for water 200cr ,I also have the respec token ready :)
    • Like x 1
  8. mexmex Dedicated Player

Great to see, this all new content, almost back to back, keep it coming, And the gifts it is a great way to show us some love, nice job Devs.
    • Like x 1
  9. OneBadBoi Active Player

Just curious...was the water power released on the test server already?
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Would Episode 29 and/or Episode 30 be Tier 9?
    • Like x 2
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

omg !! Amazing !!
    • Like x 3
  12. Scallinno Level 30

No, probably beginning or middle of next month. Usually stuff is on the test server 2-3 weeks before release.
    • Like x 2
  13. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Please dont go back to content cadence that rushes us like monthly. And if you are going for a more quarterly cadence like before, reduce the amount of marks and mats required for gear and mods please.
    • Like x 6
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

15. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

If they started us out at 100...I would totally pay $$$ for replay badges to get my SP. I love being a a healer and Water sounds like fun.
  16. Ellie MAe Jenkins New Player

Good job guys!!!!

Only took 6 years

- Senior citizen-
    • Like x 1
  17. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Lets hope this do bring back 6 years of playerbase, I'm down to see pvp phase rocking again.
    • Like x 2
  18. 8balls Well-Known Player

19. Phen0menal Active Player

It is finally been announced
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Want me back as a paying customer? Bring the Water powers on and I will re-sub.