DCUO Teases Teen Titans and Augments this Summer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2018.

1. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Without more information, you can't make an "assessment".
    You are merely imaging, hoping or wishing that they will be more Alt-friendly - unless, of course, you have more information on the new system than the rest of us.

(are the servers back up yet?)

2. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I as well, would like to see LSH content.
    I'm really glad they attempted some JSA content (wish there was more accessible JSA content)

The problem is the number of characters that would have to be created.
    Figure they could do this in parts with revolving characters as Legion members did come and go over the years at any rate (not including the multiple ret-cons and that mass cloning incident).

Yeah. I find it so weird that there are Science Police running around all over the place when they come from the Legion of Super-heroes. They were a future crime fighting force.
    I actually have no idea when they were ret-conned into the present day, but I will blame it on Geoff Johns who did so much to ruin DC Comics for me. (Thanks again, Geoff. You screwed over ALL of the DC books that I had subscriptions for decades ... let alone the rest of the DC Universe).

Yeah, I'd love to see Legion of Super-heroes content.
    Buying a group book with 5-6 heroes is way better than a solo book.
    Buying a comic with dozens of superheroes can be way better with a good creative team.
  3. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

There was Teen Titans content in the initial game release.
    It wasn't a full episode obviously, but it was content.
    So it isn't like they haven't made an appearance.

I will admit that the Teen Titans cartoon series was better than the LSH cartoon series.

If they are planning on doing LSH content sometime in the future, I hope they don't wait for 1000 years to do it.

4. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Me, at least one other player, and all the readers of the LSH over the years since it came out
    first appears in Adventure Comics #247 (April 1958)

[IMG]

Teen Titans :: First appearance: The Brave and the Bold #54 (July 1964)

Legion of Superheroes was the first "teen" DC super-hero team pre-dating the Teen Titans by 6 years +.

There probably wouldn't have been a Teen Titans if the Legion of Superheroes had not been so popular.
  5. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

They have been here since the game launched.
  6. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Would be a good way to get players excited about hunting down the open world Iconics again.

I used to have a lot of fun teaming up on bounty runs through Metro and Gotham.
    • Like x 2
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

Based on the description of Augments, this sounds very similar to stat cards in Warframe.
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I really think DCUO has run afowl of the Geoff Johns embargo - he wants to be the only person using Legion until his Doomsday Clock mini-series is over (which will likely end around July next year). If that’s what has happened, then we probably won’t see Legion in DCUO until the end of 2019.

The interesting thing to watch for will be Shazam. Johns also has put an embargo on using Shazam before Doomsday Clock ends, but the Shazam movie hits theaters in April 2019. That time of year is a sweet spot for DCUO releasing content, and DCUO loves to tie in with big releases if they can; so will DCUO be able to convince that the Shazam movie takes priority over whatever Johns is doing? We’ll see.
    • Like x 2
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Jackster has said that there definitely will be an LSH Episode (as long as he remains in charge for the foreseeable future).

Did nobody else watch his Livestream last week? ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. omega2550 Well-Known Player

Yeah he was. But who's stopping him from using LSH. Johns or DC ??

They added the science police. During the krypton event that took pace in the Superman comics.
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Science Police, Level 8 mission, Raven being controlled by Trigon. :p (maybe specific to WW as mentor?)

Same mission is also a T1 solo.
  12. CrisisR3DN3CK New Player

13. Perdition Committed Player

I do have a question about this Augment system. Will people be able to augment towards both roles? because i play both roles on the same character (dps and troll) which use a different setup in stats. so for example, will we be able to augment towards might, but also towards Vit/Power for example?
  14. VenusHealer New Player

Hello :) Please dont make augments a new cash grab thing. I would love to see these augments a TOTALY FREE stuff and the more elite or hard feats you run, the more you level up your augment. Like a XP system with some additional visual effect on the toon. Have a nice day :)
  15. Havok138 Level 30

So your gonna give us all the r&d feats that ive been workin on for years... an takin the whole story line an messin with it everyones powers derived from exobytes soo all exobyte an R&D feats we will get automatic right if not why? also when are you gonna give us a base item tab cause deleting all my bases base items to see what i gots not workin havent been very happy with the changes lately an i see this is gonna be like you guys getting rid of all the differant marks just to make your own currency ive lost soo many freinds that have been playin over half a decade please make sure this actually will help unlike the last artifacts that taken out are baser tab honestly id rather have my base tsab than all the nth metal u replaced for money drops that clog up my inventory. i love teen titans but i dont like where this sounds like its goin i hope im wrong
  16. Havok138 Level 30

why am i a new player my accounts 7 years old lol been playing since u came to pc 20 characters 250 sp
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

How often have you posted in the forums? The "new player" thing just refers to the forums, not how long you've been in the game.
    • Like x 2
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Are we losing the white mods from the mainframe too?
  19. °RAGEZ° Active Player

My words Mate, my words... :(
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well they monetized mods too with things like total recovery kits. They're convenience items that mean you don't have to farm exobits again if you want to make a mod. I have no doubt there will be some element of monetization to Augments, in terms of convenience items, but I don't think spending real money will be an absolute requirement.