dcuo released a teaser to episode 34

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]

Legends of Tomorrow is so bad, I couldn't make it through Season Two. :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

*See above post.*

Legends of Tomorrow is 10 times better than Supergirl. :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

We use to be able to...in Survival Mode. RIP SM.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

You're objectively subjectively wrong :p
    • Like x 2
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

The Picture sends some mixed messages.. As I mention in my ioher post here THAT book is definitely the Crime Bible which would indicate Intergang and Bruno Mannheim. Now our first run in with Bruno is the mission we get from The Question and we help keep the gang from Sacrificing Batwoman. The Crime bible is a very significant part of that story arc and the investigations are even quotes from the book itself. While magic is never mentioned the arc does revolve around the Religion of Caan and we do even see Clerics dressed very similar to monks. Not necessary any ties to magic but still mystical in nature. But then they turn right around and when we see Intergang and Bruno next they are working with their Apokoliptian partners getting high tech weapons from another planet. So crime bible or not they are much more into advanced technology that magic????

But I have spent enough time in and out of it that I am pretty dang sure that Book is sitting in a booth in the Oblivion Bar. And just about everyone we see hanging out there is Magic related one way of another. So DUH? I'm kind of lost as to exactly where thay may go with it LOL A tie in with the upcoming Shazam movie is a possibility especially since it is duo out in April of next year but ... As far as i know aside from helping the JLA battle whoever what ties does Shazm ahave to Intergang? Cause i did a gogle search and I can't find any?? This could be one of those "let's keep them guessing things"
    • Like x 4
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Understood...I think the other posters didn't mean any disrespect.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

They could be leading up to the Day of Vengeance storyline which deals with Cain as well. It also ties into Shazam and the release of the Seven Deadly Sins.

(Of course, I'd like Cain & Abel from House of Mystery/House of Secrets to show up, but that's just me.)
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Still not a place to discuss this though, and remember Most science was also seen as magic for people not used to see it ;):p
  8. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I hope its has Klarion and Sheeda side.
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I don't see it as any disrespect. People have a right to believe what they wish.
    It's just that this topic can easily be discussed quite heavily, and this is not the right forum.
    That's all.
    • Like x 2
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

or it could be the necronomicon.

cthulhu content confirmed.
  12. L T Devoted Player

A Sorcerer, a Demon, and a Dog walk into the Oblivion bar. And the Bartender says...
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Oh no :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Oh, it's definitely one of those.
    • Like x 3
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Let's NOT use this thread to argue about religion being stupid. Thanks.
    • Like x 12
  16. Eve YouTuber

Tell me I promise not to tell anyone ;)
    *takes a look at my thread*
    I swear I won't tell :D
  17. Miss Adora Loyal Player

hope we get those things as base items, I can really fix up my pub and make it look better
    • Like x 2
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If I was going to be extremely speculative, I'd start in with comments saying "Have a seat." means we're finally going to be able to sit in chairs in the game. :D :p
    • Like x 3
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sent you a PM.
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    I actually checked !! XD
    • Like x 4