DCUO Podcast

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Oisty T, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Oisty T New Player

Hi everyone

I'm Oisty T (not my real name or even in game name) and me along with a friend of mine have recently started doing a gaming podcast.

Now we have played DCUO previously and have recently restarted playing the game and intend to focus a lot of our time on the podcast towards this game but we are unsure what the community would want out of it.

Our first DCUO focused episode is live now on podbean and will be live on youtube shortly. Spotify and iTunes will follow shortly. Just search for Good Evening Gamers on Podbean, Spotify and iTunes and Oisty T on youtube.

This episode is focused on what we think of the game since we have came back and we intend for the next few shows to be shaped on our experiences. We also intend to do dedicated episodes discussing live streams as well as a dedicated episode after a new batch of content launches.

However, we are both interested in what you all think and also what you would like us to cover in the shows apart from those identified above.

So have at it, please like, comment, subscribe and review the podcast and also feel free to leave CONSTRUCTIVE feedback below, along with what topics you as a community would like us to cover.
  2. Oisty T New Player

Hi everyone. The most recent episode of Good Evening Gamers is available, with another episode focused on DCUO.