DCUO Mega Stream + Style Competition! (August 4th)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

[IMG]

Rules and Details for Style Competition:
    • Three Winners for both EU and US PC\PS servers. Sorry, I cannot reward people on other platforms as I do not own these platforms.
    • You can only enter with one style until August 1st
    • It's a open-theme competition. Show me your best\favorite style for a chance to win:
    EU Rewards for Style Competition:
    • Last Sun Material - 1st Place
    • Purple Mearcian Reactive Aura Box - Second Place
    • Sunstone Shards Accessory - Third Place
    US Rewards for Style Competition:
    • Purple Textured Polymer Chroma Pack - 1st Place
    • Green Mearcian Reactive Aura Box - Second Place
    • Blue Mearcian Flame Accessory - Third Place
    You can send your entries here, on Discord (If you are in my server or crafters) or tweet at me! (MetaniteTV)
    I will accept entries until August 1st. :) If you win I will contact you to get your character name (You can also mention it in your entry)
    I will be on EU for two hours then switch to US for the rest of the stream. So come hang out!
    twitch.tv/metanitetv
    • Like x 8
  2. Ryll Committed Player

[IMG]

Heres my entry (and a sneak peek at an upcoming video) :)

Us pc ps
    • Like x 4
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I oughta decide on a style to enter
    • Like x 3
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know what my favorite style is. I spent years on it. The problem is that Geordi La Furge and Doctor Culpurr (my ghost dog and ghost cat) photobomb nearly every photo. So getting a picture without them begging for attention.
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkCyberBladeX2 New Player

Here’s my entry for the comp, well would if I could send it here, I’ll put it in discord shortly
    • Like x 2
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

On my home planet robots looked much more simple, stereotypical. However when I was decided to live on Earth humans began to rub off on my program. So I created a body that is--what do humans refer to it as again? Fierce? Fleek on?
    Anyway, you get the point. For 12 years I’ve been constantly upgrading the look of my program’s robot body. it is the style I’m most proud of.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Gravedigger Active Player

very nice
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Great Savitar style! Thank you for participating!

Let me know when you do <3

My favorite robot ;)

Thank you love <3
    • Like x 3
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

bump
    • Like x 3
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If my program had emotional circuits I no doubt would appreciate the compliment
    • Like x 4
  11. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm going to skip over all of my many character cosplays, recreating famous characters from comics, movies, TV, and even music. Instead, I'm just going to post my own (mostly) original Green Lantern character that I created as a "Guinea Pig" character to see just how non-human we could make characters look!

This is Worsel, the Velantian GL:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Some of you may be having a brief moment of recognition on the name, while some need a lesson about the Golden Age of Science Fiction.

Just like the canonical GLs Arisia and Eddore, Worsel is a tip of the hat to, and tribute to, E. E. "Doc" Smith's Lensman Series. I've posted more about this topic elsewhere on the forums, so you can look up my past posts to learn more if you want to know more.
    • Like x 4
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My neural pathways have become accustomed to your sensory input patterns as well.
    • Like x 3
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Still a wonderful style and I must say. I am not surprised that was your entry.
    • Like x 4
  15. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Wrote you down for US entries :D
    • Like x 3
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bump
    • Like x 3
  17. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I got you for EU Entries (You're the first so far!)
    • Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

This is my entry.This is for eu side.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Woah! I'll add you to my EU Entries tomorrow<3
    • Like x 3
  20. vhdude88 New Player

This Style is a tribute to the late Jason David Frank (Green Dragon Ranger) from Power Rangers. Growing up he always taught me to do the right thing. Showed us the true meaning of being a hero. This is the least I can do to preserve his legacy. I'm on the US/PC Server.[IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2