DCUO Halloween Seasonal Event 2017 - Rewards Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Jayd Gryphon New Player

So question about this year's event. On one of my characters I've received both the Boo Utility Belt and Boo Junior as drops in either the vault or random instances. (2 belts one boo same character lol) I'm trying to save up enough spooky bites to buy the other three boos. My question is: Is the Boo Junior the only boo dropping randomly as loot? I don't want to buy one of the others than have it drop after I've purchased it. Any know?
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Can you just farm these without the seasonal mission?
  3. Shifty Committed Player

Probably not but I've been putting all of them in the league bank so if you need em grab em :p
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I don't think you can, nope, because the mission is required to spawn the NPCs from the seasonal nodes.
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Oh I know that much I meant if you wait for someone to spawn them for their own missions, wonder if you helped killed them (not in group ect) if the collections still dropped that way too even if you were loot locked from the seasonal.
  6. IonHero Committed Player

The collections will drop from the Spirits even if you don't have the mission. So you can farm if you have completed the mission that day.