DCUO Game Breaking Error Messages for Mail/Friend List/Ignore List and maybe more

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Logged in late at night around 12:56 am and tried to check my mail because I sent myself 2,000,500 million from an alt. I get a message with something like (error=34)

You cannot even see your firend list or add people to it. It's like Error 3

I tried to add a Gold Spammer to ignore and got an Error 11

I'm sure there are more errors happening that I cannot find. If you are seeing this thread. Don't use the broker.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Been getting this too when I tried putting spammers on ignore got like error=3 and error=11 so far
    Hate gold spammers spamming LFG :(
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Lord..My FL and Ignore list are empty..This won't end well if those "lovely" people have on ignore aren't really on ignore anymore. When I attempted to add someone to FL it gave me "error=10". Idk who broke it, but they need to fix it....
  4. AquiloFury Committed Player

Just an update...it seems to be good again.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It has been fixed. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Merrun New Player

But where are the items that were pending in mail?
  7. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Anyone else experience massive lag a couple hours ago? Both in game and on the forums?

I also had issues connecting to Twitter. Could be my ISP, I suppose. Google and Microsoft sites were blazing fast, so it wasn't a normal connection issue. Speed tests also checked out with what I'm used to seeing. :confused:
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yeah, all the items are still there.
  9. Merrun New Player

Still where ? My Nature finished Prison Library just before the mail error and has still not received her Broker Amenity.
  10. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

This happened to me yesterday and right I was gonna log off, I put a collection in broker for 100mill, 20min later it came went to check, and mail was saying error and the cash NEVER GOT added to my wallet. So now I'm opening a ticket
  11. muellersascha Well-Known Player

Had a league mate purchase something on broker for 26 mil, mail came in as error...no item. As of last night still no item. Told them to put in a ticket.
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I mailed myself 2 million and still had the cash and broker sales there. I'm not really sure what happened to you guys. My broker sales were 300k and 50k stuff.
  13. AquiloFury Committed Player

When i logged in, I had everything I was expecting. All my broker sales went through, and I got all the money I was expecting.