DCUO Episode 34: Justice League Dark - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Typo saying that Zatanna is a weekly, when it should be Batwoman :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

There is a base item I got from broker though, called "Hex Appeal":
    [IMG]
    Comes in stack or just a single on. Not sure where it drops.
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

just one thing i'd like to know, which brazier did they use for the brazier-lit base item? regular, purple flames, or one of the others? thanks in advance if someone has an image!
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's a regular flame, I will take an image later and upload here.
    • Like x 1
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

The Sun Card collection dropped for us from last boss in FOAn.
    The Chariot Card dropped from last boss in SGn.
    The Magician Card dropped from daily mission loot cache - sadly can't tell who gave the mission.

I'll continue to report these if I find more.
    • Like x 2
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Apologies for the lack of updates. I'm not able to play at the moment due to a combination of Real Life™ and burnout, so I haven't been able to keep up with the convoluted methods of rewards distribution featured in this episode. Thanks for sharing your information and discoveries in my absence. I've added a lot of your information to the guide, as well as any corrections and adjustments that have been reported. Greatly appreciate your help.

Base Items
    Regarding the base items: I'm probably not going to be doing a base items video for the episode this time. I discovered that only 24 of the base items from the episode are dropping from the Base Item boxes. These base items are typically the ones you see in the loot picker. There are additional base items dropping at random, in addition to the ones you receive from the loot picker. There's also a range of base items dropping from the owner's box, and there might be a range of base items dropping exclusively in the Elite Raid.

It's unnecessarily complex (which seems to be a running theme for the episode), so I'll just keep a list going, rather than have an incomplete video. Hopefully, in the future, base item boxes won't be as worthless as they are now, and actually feature all of the available base items in the episode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the heads up :) I've added it to the guide.

Thanks for sharing this :) Are you okay with me adding it to the main body of the guide and harvesting information from it into a written form?

Thanks for the correction :) I've made the adjustment.

Thanks for the information :) I've added it to the guide under an "Unknown Origin" section. If you (or anyone) figure out where it drops from, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your help on this and the other items you've reported over the course of the guide so far. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Also thank you to Shadowdragon, too, for the information/images provided
    • Like x 3
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Sure go ahead
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Broker seems to have revealed another unknown drop - Crime Bible Replica. It’s identical to the Crime Bible sitting on the pedestal in the Fellowship raid. Don’t know where it drops.
    • Like x 2
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

The Moon Card drops from Dr.Fate in Fellowship.
    • Like x 1
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

Anyone who's interested in the Madame Xanadu rare collections might want to check out the event version of Darkness Rising. I got all of the rare alert collections drop from the event alert within a week plus some extra.

It feels like in the Silent School event alert where the non-OP collections dropped more frequently.

Might have been luck or due to a smaller loot table.
    • Like x 3
  11. L T Devoted Player

the Tower Card dropped from the event version of Darkness Rising
    • Like x 1
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks L T :) Do you know which boss happened to drop it?
  13. L T Devoted Player

Final boss
    • Like x 1
  14. The Game Well-Known Player

Looking for The Fool and the Hanged collections. Expensive af in the broker too.
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Both are from the duo. The Fool card drops from Teekl, and the Hanged card drops from Captain Marvel.
    • Like x 2
  16. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I'm almost 100% certain that there is a base item of the large "dinosaur skeleton" hanging from the ceiling of the ARGUS Black Room, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Do you happen to know the name of the base item???
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Mosasaurus Skeleton.
    • Like x 1
  18. mynch457 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The Judgement Card is also from one of the Justice League Dark Loot Cache, the large one from the Weekly, can't remember if it was Batwoman or Dead(wo)man butt it was definitely from the Weekly (only did the Dailies once each for six characters, and didn't get a card)
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure if it's important, butt also got the "R.H. Kane Building" General Generator Mod from the "Podnormous!" Large Loot Cache