DCUO Episode 34: Justice League Dark - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I found only one briefing and one investigation but I found all collection pieces for the cape only so I think the rest is behind instances.
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Eternal chaos essence dropped off shazam in duo....i was wondering when these would start dropping for the OP back. And the back dropped off of the final boss in shattered gotham
    • Like x 2
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Does everyone get the back the 1st time they run it ?
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

From what i heard Yes..
    After that is all about the Leveling it with the New Essences
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Now for me...the essence has been far and between! Devs need to increase this a smidgen as far as drop rates go? At the rate i have seen, the back woukdnt be maxed by the end of the dlc...plus u have to buy the one that is 25 currency. Unless i am not aware as to where it drops, i know i received it after a few raids...
    • Like x 2
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Is it Possible they could Add this to the Weekly Vault Loot?
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

You must be a comedian...lol, u know darn well they arent giving us anything free. But who knows...u could be on to something.
    • Like x 2
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've updated the guide with some information. Still got a way to go, but I'll keep chipping away.

If you've been following me on Twitter, I've been sharing comparison pictures of the before and after looks of the newly remastered/retextured NPCs in Episode 34. Here's a look at the pictures if you're interested:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I've also got a picture of Klarion Bleak's new model, but I don't have the old model to compare it to:

[IMG]

and Zatanna's new model again, but as Impassioned Zatanna from the DLC12 Operation Love and War, with Star Sapphire inspired gear:

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

This is what I was able to find in my files for now, I will keep looking to see if I can find a proper picture.
    • Like x 1
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Isn't the dropped gear purple max item level 233? Thanks for the great guides!
    • Like x 1
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you both for the kind comments. They are greatly appreciated :)

Thanks to LeagueOfV also, for pointing that out. I'd also suggested the vendor gear dropped, too >.< I've made some adjustments to that portion of the guide.

The dropped Purple gear is indeed 233, but I believe the vendor bought version of the event gear is just 222.
    • Like x 2
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yeah, I had saved up about $150M to get the collections for the new OP item. Then they announced the new system which in theory I love so I spent that money on old time capsule collection rewards that I still needed (reactive battle stuff, energy vortex aura, etc). Now I'm feeling dumb. :(
  13. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

[Placeholder]

Nice guide, as always! :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Yaiba Committed Player

I don't know but I got an aura from "Lamp of Van Helsing"
    • Like x 1
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah Shadow Aura in different variations seems to be dropping from the Lamp. Not sure about Pulse Aura yet, could be a Shattered Gotham drop.

My leaguemate got Mark of Cain accessory from last boss in Fellowship of the Arcane raid (normal).
    • Like x 2
  16. Perdition Committed Player

there is also an aura (full body) that drops in Shattered Gotham. Can't remember which one, but it could be the Shadow one.
    • Like x 2
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Pulse Aura is dropping from last boss in Shattered Gotham. We also got The Chariot Card collection piece there.

[IMG]

The Magician Card dropped for me in Loot Cache from doing missions in Chaos Gotham. I'm not sure if these collections have fixed locations or not, just saying.

Shadow Aura (at least partial ones) drops from the Lamp. After opening 20-30 lamps I finally few of those.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I just got the Pulse aura (full) from Shattered.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Hi, I saw that you made a video for the mordru investigation, but it's not listed here.
    • Like x 1
  20. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Lords Cloak of Omnipotence

• Like x 2