DCUO Episode 30: Earth 3 - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Nov 3, 2017.

1. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

"More Human Than Humans" found SOUTH end of Earth-3 Gotham, left-side inset corner of "Service Station". Note you may be distracted by nearby Collection Piece.

STILL cannot locate Forever Evil briefing "A Desparation Move". Been informed that it may be in either Panopticon raid or The Escape raid. Can anyone conform this, and if so, WHERE? I've burned 6 scanners to date & come up empty. Thank you in advance.
    • Like x 1
  2. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

The Forever Evil briefings are divided between the Duo and The Escape Raid. In the Duo Operation right in the Smallville part, right when you talk to Superman, don't take the Teleport just yet, go pass Superman and you'll find one briefing behind a tree, the rest of them are in The Escape Raid and are very easy to find. Then, you'll get your Ultraman Base Item.

My 2 cents.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Thanks! I'll look there.
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

GJGBrackDragon, you were spot on!
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Sorry for the delay with the Briefings. I had planned to get them all done by Saturday, but with the poster pack and Christmas event going live, I was busy working on them instead.

Here's the Forever Evil guide:

• Like x 1
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Mepps said that the OP collections should drop more often this time once you have the style and feat from the vendor. Can anyone who has all the styles express this?
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I should also add that large variants of the Panopticon Wires and Pillar can also be found in these treasure boxes. These are rare however.

A picture which I tweeted recently showing the Panopticon Pillar (Lair). It is much larger and in fact the top of it goes through the ceiling of the base, while still placeable to a degree.

https://twitter.com/TheLQGaming/status/932775165007626240
    • Like x 2
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the update! These weren't on test when I was recording vids. They must have been added when the episode went live. Do you have a precise name for them as it appears in the game?
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I don't have the feat yet, so I can't confirm 100%, but my sources who are aiding me in completing the OP Collection guide seem have been seeing a lot of the OP collections dropping. This doesn't confirm that the drop rates are better, but it certainly gives that impression.

Plus, this time, you have a chance to receive OP Collections from the Owner's Treasure Chest, too. So you've got multiple opportunities to get the collections.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

does the Op collections drop from the outside world missions aswell?
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Just published another Investigation guide, this time for the Memoirs of Earth 3 investigation for the Superwoman statue, that's been the bane of some people's existence (especially mine, during the testing phase XD). Hopefully it can help somebody out :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, I've only had reports of the collections dropping from the Weekly boxes. I've not heard if anything is dropping from Cyborg's mission box nor the individual missions from Wonder Woman or Batman.
    • Like x 1
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

I have the feat already and on the day when I ran all content with my main and two alts (read: 3 alerts, 3 duos, 3 Bounties, 3 303, 6 raids) I have gotten five collections, all being from the OP Helmet.

Then of course, even with a 0.x% chance I could have been super lucky as well.
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Look out for any Panopticon-related base items with (Lair) after the name. For example "Panopticon Pillar (Lair)"

Fairly sure I've seen others on the broker, including some Panopticon Wires. But I only have a large Panopticon Pillar at the moment, which I got from a member's box from The Panopticon (Elite).
    • Like x 1
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

For those who haven't heard the news yet, the new Visitor's gear will now come with Syndicate Sense and offer players the opportunity to unlock the Syndicate Sense feat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also started work on producing some videos for the new Time Capsule rewards.

The new "Visitor's" gear style:

The new "Umbral Storm" aura:

I haven't got around to doing a write up, just yet, for these items, but there's information in the description on the videos, if you need to know anything :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and in other news, one of my sources has informed me today that Ultraman's "Ultra-Kryptonian Cape" is now tradable! So you no longer need to obtain it to own it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Gmoney Active Player

Can someone please explain to me how to get the op drop from wearing the full visitors set!! Do you have to wear it while opening a time capsule ?
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Put on all 8 pieces, you'll get the feat. That's it. Change back to your normal clothes. Once the feat is triggered you'll receive a chance to get the pieces whether you wear any of the pieces or not.
    • Like x 1
  17. OhSicks Well-Known Player

I didn't see this statement. So, Mepps' statement here was changed? Time Capsule gear bug
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Confirming that this is all you need to do to trigger the feat. I did it myself a couple of hours ago with the Visitor's gear. You don't need to open a Time Capsule.

Correct. It remains to be seen whether or not the drop rates will be affected. As stated in that statement, the whole idea behind making the feat exclusive to the Owlman gear was to increase the drop rates of the Omnipotent collections due to a lack of a shortcut.

Now that a shortcut has been implemented, it's probably going to have an effect on the drop rates. Hopefully not, though. But I wouldn't be surprised.
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Here's the last Briefing/Investigation video of Episode 30:

Should help anyone who's struggling to finish the Mirror Image: Justice League briefing.

The guide is slowly wrapping up. Got a few more videos to do (TC Emblems, Bounty Collection, Dresden 7) and a few collection pieces information to find then it should be done.

Thanks again for the continued support. Hopefully you've found it useful. Hopefully people from the future, who aren't playing the game right now, will find it helpful, too. I'll keep doing these until people don't want to see them, any more.

Next guide will be the Anniversary event. Subscribe on YouTube, Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or just keep an eye for the post on this board of the DCUO forums, if you're interested.
  20. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

thanks for the guide. Saw you weaseling around on the test server a while ago...

I'll add that both costume style sets have been renamed on release, the Owlman is now the Owlsuit and the Johnny Quick is now the Quicksuit. (I still saw the old name in the guide)
    • Like x 1