DCUO Discord down?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LisyxDoll, May 11, 2023.

1. LisyxDoll New Player

Hey all,
    Was just wondering if the DCUO Discord is down? Comments had been locked for a bit a little while ago due to backlash regarding the name reclaim thing. A mod had said they were going to be removing the restriction in a few minutes but now nothing shows. Only channel I see is Gotham-City with a "Messages failed to load" and a try again button at the bottom. I have clicked the try again button but still nothing shows.
  2. Warped Discord Moderator

The official DCUO Discord is temporarily disabled for now.
    • Like x 2
  3. LisyxDoll New Player

Ok, thank you for letting me know :)
  4. the solowing Unwavering Player

Our people angry about a name reclaim when the names they are complaining about aren't being used xD
  5. Limey Committed Player

This is DCUO.. if people aren't raging, then it probably means there's a bug players are exploiting that's due to be patched in the near future.
    • Like x 2
  6. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

People are angry, because apparently selling dumb names to dumb people for real $ is a thing.
    • Like x 5
  7. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

It's a weird little area that there is zero communication from the company about in regards to dealing with it because it's all blatantly against TOS.

And it is very ironic because some people like to quote or point to the T.O.S when defending artifact nerfs but name selling I guess is... "just business bro".
    • Like x 3
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

Bored Ape Yacht Club but with names:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

I waited in all day to get "The Solowing". I am now officially upset.
    • Like x 1
  10. Great Architect Loyal Player

At which point they will rage. I had two guys quit when Major Force jumped to his Lunge phase instsad of staying in his little box.. One of them was the Tank.

So much for "Elite".

We still finished.
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Exactly it gets to show that many are selfish and dont care about anything but their own benefits hypocrite behaviour that has been turned a blind eye on for far too long.