DCUO Development Update - July 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 7, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is going to be a new vendor added, the Fate Vendor, they are probably going to add the gloves there. They already confirmed another lockbox style was getting put there.
  2. DscwcFolly Active Player

i hope so last piece i need for my style look i am going for i dont pvp but i did legends enough to get the set to appear then found out the wrong gloves were in vendor i was so mad ty again lorax i will keep trying boxes and hope your right about vendor if i dont get lucky on boxes ty
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's just occurred to me, running my Alts... What will happen to any Vault Tickets we have lying around? Should I just use them now, or will they be exchangeable for *something* later?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

After the update they'll just be loot pinatas.
  5. Cable Committed Player

I have been checking in occasionally to see what changes the game was going through for literally years now hoping to see something like this. Honestly didn’t think this kind of thing would ever come, but I’m super stoked to see it. Great stuff.
  6. KingKaos New Player

So im definitely gonna be back for a while after this drops, but there's a few things I wanted to try to get in and hopefully it can get talked about.... the ability to change the color or powers and probably auras too so they can be changed to suite the color of the power aswell, sorry if this had already been discussed on another forum, im not too much of a forum person, I usually just play the game and hope for certain things to come out. Anyways, hope everyone is doing well in this covid world!