DCUO: Combat Rating System And Explanation "How It Really Works"

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Aiden Warren, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Aiden Warren New Player

NameHere: GFL "Role" cr 85+ PST
    NameHere: GLF "Role" cr 93+ PST

Really?

Ok, here is the Real CR.

To the new players: How to raise your CR
    and to understand CR is not about the Actual Gear.

I just feel bad what Premium players has to go through.

I have a weird voice, and mic is bad, and Im not good at proper English speaking.
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

... and, even though you know what you're doing, the questions never really get cleared up, you still go through the same questions that new people do ... mod with beta, level I or II? how many mods will it take? Maybe you need to have better accessories, but those don't come from vendors, they come from drops. and, you're modding with level III in level I gear, just to get tier 2 ... so it doesn't fit reality outside the test server, since you're unlikely to have level III plans. I don't know what your intent was in making this vid, but it seems like it'd be more confusing than helpful to a newcomer. if you're trying to say "cr means nothing" the people shouting for that are just looking for some level of experience, not that that person specifically has to be that cr ...
  3. Aiden Warren New Player

ur whole post is already explained in the video.

"mod with beta, level I or II? how many mods will it take? Maybe you need to have better accessories, but those don't come from vendors" I said, the neck, rings, and face from Central City, but they might not have the DLC for that, and I also explained, would will really raise it to 43 and to get 54+ is the weapons, and necks, and low level rings, and mask, and that is why I had to do that modding, cus of real missing pieces.
    and I explained 71 and 78 neck and rings from Promethium Lockboxes. So I guess you didn't listen to the whole video.