DCUO - Biggest regret

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doc.Doom15, Feb 24, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I regret everything sometimes to be honest. Nearly every day this game finds a new way to torpedo my good mood.
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

My biggest regret is not having started playing from launch :(. I could have 100 or 150 sp more than what I have now :oops:
    • Like x 1
  3. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Missing out on the Superman emblem.
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Going tank for a week, breaking down grim into manicles then going back troll
  5. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That really needs to be the small Space Base with a single rug and rocking chair right in the middle, facing the huge window.
    • Like x 3
  6. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Definitely the amount of money I spent on DC lmfao. I done spent too much on DC. I’m happy thet I’m not married or in a relationship right now because idk how I could explain putting the money I did into a video game.

If not that then probably the time I put into DC.. I can definitely manage my time much better than when I was 14-16 but all that time could’ve went to better things.

The best thing I ever did was quit DC, but now I’m back on it due to Covid ruining everything. I’m not as hardcore as I used to be but I still put in a lot of time/money into this game because it can be addicting lmao.
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

That i didn't play more during 2012, a era in my gaming life, i wish i could go back and relive. Even with all of its flaws, i prefer that, to what it turned into.
  8. Shalayah Committed Player

I played DC more in my earlier days strictly to interact with people. I was one of those people who sat in Metropolis in shout chat most of my time playing DC so I didn’t really have a lot of SP or feats done as a result.

I regret spending all of my time doing that instead of getting my SP up. Doing these feats nowadays is a major grind and I know I don’t have to get them all done but I’m a completionist nowadays at heart so I need to get it all done but it’s a lot to do.