DCUO Bases - Druid Academy - Renewed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superskull85, May 30, 2016.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Part 1 of 4 of my Druid base tours. First up the Academy!

I've had this base for a long time. I've made many tweaks and alterations. Originally it was quite sparse since I only had 200 items to work with. Eventually I filled it but it never came together until I got the Study Bookcases and Ancient Tomes.

I've changed some stuff since the video was made. The screenshots show some of the changes I have made.

In addition I'd like to redo the arches with small arches and Narrow Tiki Statues. I'd also like to swap out the Theatre Chair Row's with Blooming Vine Chairs if we ever get a higher base item limit.

If you would like access either leave your character name below or send it in a PM. The base will show up under Cpt Charles - Druid Academy.

Entrance Library

[IMG]

Dining Area

[IMG]

Lower Levels

[IMG]

Practise Ritual Area

[IMG]

Let class begin!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Aaaaa, it's amazing !

I really hate that lair type though, but you made it look so sweet ! I love the area with the theater chairs !

Well done !
  3. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Thanks! :)
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

KHALONofOGUN :)

Send a reply or in game PM with your character name and i'll let you in to Seneca Spirit's (my Nature Toon) base: Spiritual Sanctuary.
    ;)

Good job btw. Love seeing these base tours.
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Added.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zero303 Well-Known Player

Awesome dude.