DCUO Announces Next Episode: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Dark warlorck Active Player

It is confirmed?
    [IMG] Flashpoint Wonder Woman.
    [IMG] Wonder Nubia.
    [IMG] Wonder Woman Bombshell.
  2. Dark warlorck Active Player

Remember that the evil Superwoman is also a Wonder Woman from a parallel world.
    [IMG].
  3. Dark warlorck Active Player

With its many clothing styles, Circe could also form its own Witches Council lol.
    [IMG]
    [IMG] Wonder Circe.
    [IMG] Circe New 52.
    [IMG] Circe rebirth.
    [IMG] Circe classic.
    [IMG] Circe witchmark.
    [IMG] Soulless Circe.
    [IMG] The witch goddess Circe.
    • Like x 2
  4. Wildcat Committed Player

I think "some of us" will be a better word :D

enjoy Your WW content :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

"us" would include me, as well. I don't want another Wonder Woman dlc, either. sick of Wonder Woman. sick of Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, & bloody Aquaman. sick of the Justice League, full stop. we've done all those. we've done them all to death. I want the Legion of Superheroes or Doom Patrol or Kamandi or Warlord or pretty much anything but the same poxey characters over & over again. Wonderverse might well be great, who knows? not gonna condemn it out of hand before it's even hit, but right now, for me at least, I couldn't be any less excited.
    • Like x 1
  6. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Would of been cool to had a new episode that was centered around sinestro bonding with the embodiment of light and hal jordan the first two white lanterns and the heroes that died and got revived the destruction of nekron etc.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

couldn't get in to edit this, so substitute the phrase "sick of" with "tired of". I think "sick of" is probably a little bit of an exaggeration. tired of, getting bored with would be closer.
    • Like x 1
  8. Stardazer Committed Player

That's totally fair and granted - I, too, really hope for some fresh new content in the game. I've been waiting for Legion of Super-Heroes for so long (need me my Mon-El), but I am very excited for WW because she's my all-time fave (so I'm definitely biased). I agree, the main roster of Justice League has been a little played out now, but we have to remember that this game also works from a marketing standpoint and outside of avid comic readers, not a lot of people know much about Kamandi or Warlord and Skartaris. They need DLCs that sell and intrigue (young and/or new) gamers to generate revenue. That's why if we examine the recent DLCs, they sort of align with mainstream media.

Overall, I agree with you - some newer, fresher, unexplored characters and themes would be ideal. However, I am very excited we are getting a new DLC shortly with something new to do (I'm bored running BOP now) and like you said, it might have really fun and challenging content you end up liking a lot. Optimism is key here. :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

to be fair, I've enjoyed BOP. it's a nice change from all the grim of the Metal stuff. &, no doubt, there'll be plenty for me to enjoy in Wonderverse, too. & I understand, they gotta aim where they think the most money's gonna come in from, & we got a Wonder Woman film coming out, so Wonder Woman, it is. fair enough. I'm certainly not quitting the game over it. I'd just like to see our Universe expand a bit. & who knows? we might very well get the Legion or the Doom Patrol in the episode after Wonderverse. fingers crossed, 'ey?
    • Like x 2
  10. an81angel Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

Too bad they didn't listened to feedback regarding upgraded WW model face. She looks... ugh... well, not good enough for Wonder Woman.
    Not at Zatanna's face level and I'd say WW is more heavily featured than Zatanna. This kinda bothers me as Wonder Woman fan.
    Red son has the same face and it's mad and angry, she doesn't look good. But the style and costume, I like it.
    • Like x 1
  12. Heywiar Committed Player

Oh my god I'm in love with that design for rebirth Circe. Very "John Constantine"
  13. Controller Devoted Player

Did anyone here see Nubia introduced as one of the member of the Wonder Council?

AWESOME!

I almost shed a tear and THANKS for this.

[IMG]

You guys / gals ROCK.
    • Like x 2
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

A black wonder woman!
    thanks! Keep it going!✊
    • Like x 2
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Gina Torres better be voicing Nubia.
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

According to SJ, she is voiced by Valoneecia Tolbert.[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

The thing is. The Circes would definitely betray each other at every turn. If you play a villain at the end of your leveling when you betray her she is so proud of you. I might even say she gets emotional. Then reminds you if you do it again you'll be getting the switch.
    • Like x 1
  18. an81angel Well-Known Player

Nubia - Really hope we get her hairstyle, & skirt.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Dead13 Well-Known Player

As usual man villian character and women saving the world. A typical day in dcuo. Can u wonder me and show smth more interesing?:eek::mad::confused:
  20. Stardazer Committed Player

Did you just like forget about ALL the male heroes and female villains? This is a WW-centric dlc, so yes, the main heroes here would be the Wonder Women. Grail, alongside Darkseid, will also be a villain featured in this dlc. I don't see the validity of your little rant there.
    • Like x 1