DCUO Announces Next Episode: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 18, 2020.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I forgot about Legends of Tomorrow. Tactical Battle Suit is Green Arrow but that time capsule had nothing to do with promoting the TV show. And the Death of Superman event was in celebration of his 80th anniversary, not the CW Universe.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

None of that has anything to do with the CW shows. The Tactical Battle Suit is based off Green Arrow's Rebirth costume. In fact it's basically an exact replica. No clue where you're going with Death of Superman, that was a storyline in the 90s, and Rip in Time was for sure released around the time of Legends of Tomorrow but it's not a tie in or promotion to the CW shows.

Yes the devs do release content featuring characters from certain movies and tv shows around the time they're released, but as TheLorax mentioned all the storylines are either based off the comics or original creations.
    • Like x 4
  3. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

even though they gave Super Girl her CW CBS look in that
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

As much as I would love this I think they will go with the characters assets they already have and that might be classic wonder woman, current wonder woman, starsaphire wonder woman, bombshell wonder woman, and Hypolitta Wonder Woman.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They updated Supergirl to her Rebirth comic look for Death of Superman. That's not her CW look, her CW look was available as a legend skin.
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I’m guessing this means the next Time Capsule will have some Wonderful items in it.
  7. Guamanian New Player

Just re-posting on this page

I would like to see a Valiant Warrior Set. There is a head piece but I would like a belt with a golden lasso, some shoulder armor a cape and the armor bracelets: see below Just to complete the look with the Noble Warrior Set
    To obtain the set you would have to have all of the Noble Warrior Set and the Valiant Warrior head piece. The NPC will become available and gives you the cape as a gift for finding her. She then gives you a mission to obtain the shoulder armor, then the Armor Bracelets, and lastly the waist piece with the Golden Lasso. I can't stop thinking about it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. STRONGFORCE New Player

Definitely looking forward to this new Episode... sans DLC glitches... pretty please! After the F&B and CT fiasco... we can appreciate a stable DLC production push! ❤️❤️
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Wonderful news! I peek around here every once in a while, waiting for some WW content to drop, and here we go!! I'll definitely be back to check this out.

Please, please, please stick the feature film/feature film inspired WW gear somewhere. In a vendor, or a Time Capsule, or the Marketplace (lol), etc.
  10. FellerMaid7310 New Player

I can't wait for this new episode to come out, what's the release date of the Wonder-Verse episode?
  11. Runeer New Player

need once more wonder women emblem ,superman and batman in new capsule style.......good day
  12. Toshknight Loyal Player

Wow.. this is gonna be a good one, like the thanagarian one. the bop one is meh, i feel like they should of had 3 quests at least for each huntress.harley.ivy, and catwoman, but hey, you get it free heh, but they come out with dlcs. so fast. this is gonna be great, i love when they add new designed areas / level locations for us to explore its like a new game. anyway awesome news. cheers yal

#DCFANDOME #Snydercut
  13. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

AHNOLD has spoken.

Please let NUBIA be one of the Wonder Women of the WonderVerse.
    • Like x 3
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Personally I just hope we can get back to JLD levels of difficulty for the normal raids. Metal and BoP have not been fun. FB isn’t too bad other than the initial short fight with Luthor where he one shots people at random.
    • Like x 1
  15. Controller Devoted Player

Be careful what you ask for.

Last time Darkseid graced DCUO was in Darkseid's War Factory - where even the NORMAL version of it was a doozy.

The ELITE DWF? Folks raged against it, myself included.

I do agree for the most part....."ANY" Darkseid content needs to have a considerable challenge, though.

The most powerful, cunning, cold and calculating villain in ALL comics (Marvel included) NEEDS to be difficult, normal version included.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I thought the actual battle with Darkseid himself in DWF was fine. A bit of a step up from the standard, but fair enough because it’s Darkseid and there wasn’t really anything that felt particularly unfair. It was being locked in those tiny little rooms with stuff like Stompa, instant death vortices, and Parademons that could kill you with a single hold the second they spawned that just felt stupid.

TLDR; it was the first two boss fights that were really infuriating, last boss was a little excessive but acceptable.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

I am really hoping that this Episode lives up to the potential it has seeing as it has a roster of various gods that we fight against (or with). The regular content shouldn't be an easy day one-spamfest with the usual Tank and spank, let alone any of the Elite-content. Let the Gear Progression actually serve its purpose, for once.

I know, Replay Badges and yada yada.
    • Like x 1
  18. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Agree Zneeak, but have replay badges and people will grind it out by the first weekend.
    I am looking forward to just enjoying the content!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  19. Blackhole1st New Player

Give us mini games while we wait for the episode and update pvp ;)
  20. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Any news on when this will be on the test server?