DCUO Announces Next Episode: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Schimaera Devoted Player

Judging by the recent episode you can now turn off Darkseid's Omega Beam by using a turret to hit a friendly NPC instead of the boss.
    • Like x 2
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I'm SOOOO looking forward to this omg omg lol August can't come soon Enough .
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

This sounds very good on paper, I hope it turns out as well through Test to Live. I'd hate for another potential good Episode to be destroyed by bad decisions regarding the grind, reward choices or terrible, gamebreaking Lag that plagued the release of BOP for the first month.

Here's hoping for the best!
    • Like x 5
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

maybe we can finally get Athena's style?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

As a part of this, can we please "unfix" Wonder Woman's face? Apologies to the revamp artist, but the Wonder Woman in the game now looks nothing like Wonder Woman. . .
    • Like x 8
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Given the reputation of WW focused content and Darkseid in DCUO past, I really hope this episode is really fun to play!

Not expecting Origin Crisis/DWF/TODe level hard content, but hopefully something enjoyable and engaging and challenging to some degree at the same time.
    • Like x 2
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Nifty!

Looking forward to an Open World Themyscira. Can't wait to see what the design team came up with for the Council of Wonder Women.
    • Like x 4
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh my !!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

another artifact to lvl omg
    • Like x 2
  10. Isif Committed Player

Unfortunately, it said "artifacts.":(
    • Like x 3
  11. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

I knew with the movie more WW content. I sure hope you guys keep following the trend of content matching what's coming up in theaters. Can't wait for a Black Adam episode when his movie drops!
    • Like x 2
  12. Tzalim Level 30

I believe that was S.J's idea. I call her Wonder woMAN. lol
    • Like x 2
  13. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I am PSYCHED for this. We need more Greek God Statues! (Or should I say, I want more Greek God Statues!)
    Any chance we will see villains like Firstborn, Dr. Psycho, Silver Swan, etc?
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm curious though, will DCUO be upgraded again for next gen? It honestly the only thing that will get me to return and grinding again.

i understand if it cannot be answered atm.

Episode sounds great though.
    • Like x 1
  15. Solarbound Committed Player

With the 1984 movie set to come around, this is very appropriate.
    • Like x 1
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

That promotional art is amazing. And a vast improvement on the current in game WW model.
    • Like x 2
  17. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Will one of the 5 Wonder Women of the different universes be Superwoman?
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

To be honest it will be a waste not to use her again. Unless they plan to bring the Crime Syndicate back at some point.
    • Like x 2
  19. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I hope we get that head piece. I've wanted that since AF3 came out
    • Like x 1
  20. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I hope that after this DLC, we could get Legion of Superheroes, DC One Million, A Flash centric DLC, or something that we have never had before.
    • Like x 3