DCUO Announces Next Episode: Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 30, 2020.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m hoping the mechanics around her standard attacks are reviewed, she is always the most annoying npc in the room. Harley’s Heist, Starro Invasion, flash museum stabiliser duo, doesn’t matter, she’s infuriating.
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

I certainly look forward to helping Lex make the city into a warzone.

Please don't make me have to fight Lex, even if it is just to help Calculator out. Let's warzone this place up...
    • Like x 4
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Lots of character refreshes in this one.
    • Like x 13
  4. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Stares in Lack of Flash Content......
    Kill me now
  5. Walvine Well-Known Player

Gotham during the day time please , We had to much darkness.
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Disagree.
  7. Solarbound Committed Player

I think a good number of us knew some upcoming content would fall into this. Still, awesome.
    • Like x 1
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Super excited about the story as I really like the characters but a little confused about Luthor being the antagonist. Given the characters as well as the movie wouldn't this be a chance to introduce Black Mask to the game?
    • He'd be super easy to model as well as scope out his powers from the existing dual pistol, rifle and munitions animations
    • His mask would be a no-brainer reward
    • His mobs would be a natural fit as you can just slap masks on the various thug models
    • Also most of all it'd give you the opportunity to take that part of the Gotham map and remove the Brainiac bubbles and roam that space. I saw in the notes that part of it will be in the Clock Tower which makes me even more puzzled as to why the content seemingly takes place in Metro.
    Either way too late to change at this point but hopefully something to consider if there's a part 2.
    • Like x 1
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If Madame Xanadu's headdress and The Question's mask is any indication, additional gear rewards don't need to be directly related to the characters that appears in the game, so there's still hope for you :D

It really would be great if the newer maps have the bottles removed, sad to see it's applied to Doomed Metropolis but not to the other maps...
  10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Well it certainly must be the hair. Who watches the Supermen. LOL ;)
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Central City is in literally every DLC since Lightning Strikes. Just saying~ ;)
    • Like x 3
  12. NewSuperman New Player

Super excited! Can't wait.
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

We need Flashpoint to make Batgirl able to walk again...
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

And to say of the cover, it's like "A kid in a comic book store , " For life". And as you're standing there looking at the brilliant display of artistry and all of the cosmic, beautiful concepts and colors, thinking I like them all the same, "Already secretly knowing your favorites, or is it der favorites". Life is as life does..., "Superistically"[IMG]
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So you enjoy being stunned for the entirety of the interrupt window of an attack that hits stupidly hard? (Except in the stabiliser duo of course).
    • Like x 1
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Better then being mind controlled
    • Like x 2
  17. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Hey Devs! I’m a villain and Lex is my mentor...why am I fighting him?
  18. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You’re a villain, loyalty shouldn’t be too high on your list of priorities. You’re getting paid to fight the guy, so fight him.

...That’s always been my rationalisation for it, anyway. I do agree it would be nice to get some more divergent content every once in a while.
    • Like x 4
  20. cassi Well-Known Player

Awesome...but please can we have a good female style this episode and no freaking Batman/girl/woman inspired style. So very tired of everything Bat in this game. I call it Batman universe online, because it's all you seem to EVER do. Bat this bat that. So many good female styles to choose. Give us females some love already. So very over Batman/girl/woman/offspring/robin's ….I know he is clearly All of Daybreaks favorite character, but some of us actually cannot stand his grim, depressing, moody, all about me attitude I never go to Gotham because it's so very dark and dank. Some day time hours there would certainly help a bit. Gotham wasn't night time 24/7.