DCUO Announces New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

While this would be great, my money is still on Crisis on Infinite Earths for November - a conclusion to the Earth 3 Episode and a tie-in to the CW's ginormous CoIE crossover this fall.

Of course, the Crisis used characters from up and down the timeline - no reason we can't get a little Legion rep to spin into 2020. Legionnaires have appeared on Supergirl, after all... :)
  2. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Actual question.

What is the likelihood of us seeing any new styles, if there will be such?
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

there will be, and new artifacts/base items, also apparently possible new areas to explore as well; as the reveal stated we have a new solo or two, and those usually occur in new or previously unused/underused locations.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Close to it. Back at that time, Geoff Johns still had enough control to put a moratorium on Legion, JSA and Captain Marvel - no one would be allowed to approve use of those characters except Johns until his Doomsday Clock maxi-series was complete. Of course, Doomsday Clock has suffered delay after delay; and Johns has lost a lot of his influence after the Justice League movie failed on his watch. Johns was able to parlay getting his turn on on Captain Marvel with a Shazam series; but obviously his moratorium is over (or shaky at best).

Bendis tweeted out several images teasing his work for the upcoming year, and one of them was the Legion L - it looks like Bendis is going for it. We’ve already seen solicitations through May with no Legion, and there’s been no news stories on something concrete; so I would bet 3rd or 4th quarter of this year before we would see something from Bendis. Who knows - Doomsday Clock may actually be finished by then too completing out Johns original intention.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dark warlorck Active Player

Mordru is very powerful wizard able to competing Circe I can not wait to see his role in the game can be an apparition the magic Kingdom of Zerox the Wizarding world that could serve as the outpost for the villains Zerox the field of Mordru is featured in the legion of the superheroes.
  6. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

New Superman emblem with color changing options you say? SUPER GREAT!!!
  7. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

OUTSTANDING!!
  8. Dark warlorck Active Player

9. Lusti New Player

I hope this dlc wont get a copy paste map. If the map will be the same, i will stop playing this game. Starro central city, Gotham under siege, and Downtown Metropolis battlezone is pretty enough. And those are still need some texture upgrade.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dark warlorck Active Player

I hope that Phantom Stranger and his nemesis Tala will be implied I repeat myself but this dlc is perhaps a sequel to episode 5 Hand of fate I would like female outfits based on Tala and Zatanna for my female character with an interior design inspired by the tower of fate or the rock of eternity I would like to see statutes of the seven deadly sins grimacing in my wizard field.
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I wonder if they’ll do the aged change in appearance between modern day Mordru and Legion Mordru? (if a Legion episode happens)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Please cite the source where it is stated as fact "there will be", please.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

NEW EPISODE: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

In JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK, a giant rift has opened in the sky above Gotham City. A massive, tentacled Daemon is tearing through from another plane as the helpless citizens of Gotham confront the insignificance of their pitiful human existences. Ancient magic is at work, revealing truths perhaps beyond human understanding, truths that threaten madness in the face of the infinite unknown.

But Earth is not without defenses against such dread, fright, and terror. Experts in the occult recognize the magical origins of this new chaos, and must now work together and with players to discover the secrets that might turn back this invasion, at least for a time.

SJ'S TAKE: "In the realm of Magic, there is Chaos and there is Order - and somewhere in between lies John Constantine. And when the sky splits open and murderous magic breaks through, there's only one group you call - the Justice League Dark!" - SJ Mueller, DC Universe Online Creative Director

LEAH'S TAKE: "Constantine has been a fan favorite here in the studio for some time, and with the way everyone responded to him in the Artifacts mission, we knew his time would come. That time is now. We're starting 2019 off in the realm of nightmares and mysteries. We need the Justice League Dark!" - Leah Bowers, DC Universe Online Executive Producer

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK:
    Justice League Dark will be a large-scale episode, with level-agnostic event versions of content available to all players for a limited time.
    The episode will feature new and returning heroes and villains, including Zatanna, John Constantine, Mordru, Doctor Fate, Felix Faust, and Shazam.
    The storyline will include a variety of singleplayer and multiplayer adventures set in several magical and otherworldly locales, including the House of Mystery.
    The episode will launch new player rewards, including new gear, styles, artifacts, base items, and feats.
    EPISODE 34: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK will launch March 28, 2019, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Questions or comments? Join the discussion!
    • Like x 3
  14. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Thank you very much. I (obviously) missed it. I blame the lack of kitchen items like a coffee maker.
  15. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  16. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

I like the new content (Atlantis) and this new episode seems "SUPER GREAT!!!" but Mepps anything on pvp-fix or revamp? It's been needing a fix long before this new episode was even imagined.
  17. Eve YouTuber

Mepps commented on a thread here that called "We need answers" and said they have no plans for PvP right now.

18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i think i may or may not be responsible for the wings of glitter from a year old post i commented on the costume style thread a year ago asking if we'd see large angel wings. please don't hate me..........
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

No hate ;)
    • Like x 1