DCUO Announces New Episode: ATLANTIS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Shazam would follow nicely , also really hoping for Blue Beetle at some point "young justice version"
    • Like x 1
  2. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

aaaand now that's trapped in my head:)
    • Like x 1
  3. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Wow finally.
    But seriously?? ? November ? ?
    Then what are you going to do in these 4 months.
    You better talked about the things that you gonna release now, actually earlier.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We just got a new episode last week. That's what we're doing for the next few months.
    • Like x 2
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I guess somebody hasn't been paying attention. ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

This may be the best episode ever.

Edit: on second thought, you know you guys can expand from teen titans island under water, instead of creating another teleporter.
    • Like x 1
  7. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I second this, the developers are showing more love than ever.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Can we call Mr. Hunter and just go to November?
  9. SpiceMJK New Player

The imaginations of the DCUO devs, creators and management seem to be unlimited.. which I completely and honestly appreciate very very much. I hope this is a true observation on my part and that it is a understatement. I hope that I am completely blown away with what is coming in the future and that this universe only get bigger and more amazing than ever before. I am very proud of this game and everyone involved in it's evolution.. I play nothing else and never want to, so please keep me very very busy. I need it. I have nothing else like this in my world. Thanks Mepps and the team... this is greatly appreciated. - Spice
    • Like x 1
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Mepps? we need a Bane raid Episode *Dlc*

"Just saying"
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If done right, I am excited.
    Aquaman is on the list of people that deserve more credit than they get. Even if it is too soon, happy to get an actual Aquaman story without Starro in it.
    Would I be correct in assuming the new styles won’t include Jeroen Thorndike’s top (the one that’s like knee length) or Question’s mask?

Seriously though, excited to see what styles there will be, hoping at east one base item is a vehicle, and happy I’ll get to fly-swim around Atlantis.
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

How are you guys surprised?? The Aquaman movie is coming out later this year. This next dlc is promo.. DCUO will follow the patterns of what DC is promoting... Stay woke lol
    • Like x 1
  13. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I'd kind of like to see some Legion of Superheroes content myself!
  14. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

New episode??? realy??? we just start a new one, omg, can you guys give us time to do the feats???
    we come to a point which is total confusion.
    greed dont work on me

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

you have disturbed the dirt........ but seriously i do feel like atlantis is just beating a dead horse now, one we've passed for like 2 dlcs and a sub dlc event and now just stick around to watch it get beaten and rot. i might actually be interested in the new zone for a day or two as a tourist trap but short of the novelty the content itself has been seen so often outside of it's own dlc: like spindrift, the summer seasonal, the ship yard subplot and lost souls etc that i feel any plot derived from it would just be cut and paste from all previous aquaman content especially seeing as both of aquaman's major known villains ocean master and black manta have been used already for prior plots.
  16. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Just give us more raids this time.. RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS...

RAIDS and customization is the best part about DCUO.. lets be honest here.. GO HAM with the raids and customization and oh yea, open world here and there, ill be good..
  17. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

"end game"?
    This has a distinct end? Why is it paced out like a grind?
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

the irony is that cause this game doesn't have an "end game" goal in mind and we're constantly advancing as are the characters we fight, normal enemies like atlanteans, human crime bosses, street level villains etc are all stronger and harder hitting than unbound spectre and darkseid.
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Meh To much watery content for me I wish we could had a break from it now.
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm a little confused by your comment. Are you being sarcastic?

If not, I have two questions.

Is 4 months not enough for a new DLC? And is 4 months not enough time for you to get all the feats?