DCUO Announces New Episode: ATLANTIS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2018.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

So much YES!!!!! I am very excited for this. :)

I will say though that expectations for the environments, instances, styles, base items, and even mechanics from me will be very high. Especially for the former 4. If any episode ever is going to be truly amazing with environments, base items, styles, this is the episode.

Looking at the image though, so far so good.

Can't wait! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Vernboski New Player

3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

At some point, can we get a League base with a view of? I'd be willing to buy repays for that!
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

any body else find it odd that we have yet to have a thanagarian invasion arc? other than occasionally being the backup npcs/bosses in specific instances both hawk man and hawkgirl have been about as existent in the dcuo universe as static shock, and martian manhunter is even worse. also really hoping we can get vehicles/mounts eventually and atlantis would be a prime dlc to introduce this.
    • Like x 1
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Fish skins! With tail fins that are animated!

Also: Water-based orbital on the vendor (like the deluge henchmen).

Pleeaaase?
  6. Quantum Rising Committed Player

At this point I think they're just re-using content because they're so busy working on TC's and manpower has been diverted from actual content.
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Prediction: This will come with some solo open world missions, a couple of bounties, a solo challenge, duo, alert, couple of raids.
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

You'll get Gemworld about the same time I get Section 8. That is to say...LOL, never.
  9. Amontron Well-Known Player

Bring it on!!! i´am more than ready! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Doubtful. They do a big DLC then a normal one. This Titans DLC is pretty big so next one will be just regular. I say open world missions, duo, and either alert or raid but not both.
  11. Freezer New Player

Aquaman's movie hype!!! Now lets see how people deal with the "talk to fish man" 2018 is the Aquaman year on DC :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

You mean the guy who slaps para-demons around while drunk? The one that dropped a whale on his other company counter part?
  13. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Great I love me some Aquaman but what do you have planned for the Shazam movie ?
    • Like x 2
  14. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I have to admit I'm hoping for some styles for the Shazam family. I'm even bring up a Mary knock off today to be ready.
    • Like x 1
  15. Vector314 New Player

Since your going all out on this .... Can we get all the big bodies of water in gotham - Metropolis etc be swim able underwater -- like the other games GW2 , WOW etc -- is this too much lol
  16. LC 2 New Player

GREAT AQUAMAN!!! ABOUT TIME NO MORE BATMAN SUPERMAN/FLASH
    Next up!! S H A Z A M FAMILY.... LANTERN HENCHMAN...WONDER WOMAN HIP
    LASSO...
  17. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Sorry all I know this has nothing to due with Atlantis but I didn't know where else to share this, and like him or not I wanted to share this news with y'all :)
    I've learned today that Nuclear Man from Superman 4 the Quest for Peace :) is finally gonna be in the DC's main continuity with his first appear in 30+ years in next months Superman #2. Also glad to learn that they plan to due him seriously as a character and a foe of Superman ;)

[IMG]
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm sorry i had to. i'm just wondering how this is going to work given that we've fought orm a few dozen times already and short of black manta i can't really think of any big villains they could use for the dlc or really what kind of plot we could have short of the generic "over throw arthur and atlantis" plot we've seen so far.
  19. TOXIC95 New Player

Finally Atlantis City! this will be sick and good will be if you put style of pirate shark head to wear thanks for this new episode !!:D!!
  20. TOXIC95 New Player

Finally Atlantis City! this will be sick and good will be if you put style of pirate shark head to wear thanks for this new episode !!:D!!