DCUO Announces New Episode: ATLANTIS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You get a like just for the red text, my characters aren’t mermaids but are nautical adventurers wearing Black Manta style suits... having to wear that thing on my toons was like having to eat a bread sandwich :D
    • Like x 4
  2. Vesper Dedicated Player

Well, at least it's not until November. That's nearly 4 months to get bored with Titans. And while Titans is way cool, there's just hardly anything to do on Titans Island on a day-to-day basis. I got completely spoiled by Starro, with 4 outside solo dailies, 1 inside solo, a duo, and a super-simple solo weekly (Radiofish).
    • Like x 4
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

Can I please ask to have some sort of Heeled, feet style for my females toons, Thank you ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I agree, Not saying I wouldn't want new content after 4 months, I just, personally, didn't want it too be Aquaman.

It's obviously pushed by his movie release, which is understandable... It just means it'll probably be April next year before we see any other content that isn't Aquaman related :(

I'm just not a fan of the character so my views are bias. I mean dude he talks to fish... :D
    • Like x 5
  5. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

As long as we don’t see a Starro, I’m good.
    • Like x 12
  6. Vesper Dedicated Player

I getcha. 7 years on this game......still waiting for Gemworld. ALWAYS waiting for Gemworld.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Announcing next DLC! Titans War! Launches in April.
    • Like x 5
  8. XEMD Well-Known Player

Completely agree. But i'm kinda glad we finally can go to Atlantis/underwater for once. Pretty cool if you ask me
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's like people forgot there's an Aquaman movie coming out in December. I mean were you really expecting anything different?

I don't really like Aquaman, but I can look past that if the dlc is as good as Titans and spindrift.
    • Like x 5
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Another thing, are villains gonna be villainy, it be cool to see some different instances than the heroes and do things to slow down Arthur and have some plan to seize the throne
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If the April Episode isn't Rock of Eternity (because of a certain movie release), I know someone who's probably going to burn the whole thing down. ;)
    • Like x 4
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding \o/
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Oh sweet, I look forward to the inevitable joker content and having everything in the game re-voiced with Joaquin Phoenix
    • Like x 3
  15. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 1
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Or worse, Jared Leto grills on everyone.
    • Like x 4
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I know you're being sarcastic but that's actually not a bad idea lol
    • Like x 4
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Joker content, yes!

Replacing Mark Hamill? Sacrilege! ;)
    • Like x 5
  19. Eve YouTuber

You know, this song was playing in my head right after I saw the announcement on twitter. LOL
    • Like x 1
  20. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I know there's no way they're going to be answering questions at this early stage and yet I have them:

1. Which Aqualad? Garth or Kaldur/Jackson?
    2. Will there be actual swimming mechanics?