DCUO Advanced to CR170 Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Blaster_Knight, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Blaster_Knight New Player

I have a ticket open for this but I thought I would put this here as well. I decided to create a fire toon. After checking to see if a name was available, I deleted the toon and then proceeded to create a custom hero. When I selected advance to 170 after entering the name, it got rid of everything I created and instead gave me a Lex Luther inspired villain with my chosen name.
    • Like x 1
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I had that happen too, except I ended up with a Circe-mentored sorcery villain when I was trying to create an earth hero.
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol the devs secretly trying to make more ppl go villain...haha
    • Like x 3
  4. Carp Developer

When you guys experienced this, while you were creating your character, did you go into the "Inspired By" part of the menu at all? I will check into this and see if I can find anything weird. Thanks for the reports!
    Yeah, that is a good one, ha ha...
    • Like x 3
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Yes, I did pass through the “Inspired by” stuff, took a look, then opted to go back to custom.
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello, i just experienced this aswell right now, i wanted to create a mental villain to get the villain styles unlock on my hero main.
    I didnt bother about the character, so i went to "inspired by", but there is no mental villain.... so i go back to "custom" and created my char.

Only to end up in Watchtower with the inspired Martian manhunter... (wich is the Mental Inspiration for Heroes)

...i already have 4 Heroes, so i'd gladly would like to get my 4500MC cash back ;)
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Update:
    "Reviewed as untestable.

Also make sure to contact Daybreak Games, who are the only ones who can give you a new advance."
    Thats the answer i got on my Ticket...
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Update 2:

The Daybreak Support could help me by granting me a free Character advance token, but they didn't seem to get, that this is a bug so that this will happen again...o_O

so if you're having this issue aswell, go directly to daybreak Support and they may help you out.;)