DCUO - 5 Things You Have Given Up On Achieving

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StillDeathern, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Scha New Player

Hello everybody, great topic!

For a returning and inexperienced casual player, visiting the game after almost 9 months, and having played only a few months before.
    There are several changes that I am very happy with but they are just miniscule compared to how far other mmos, this old, have progressed.

Two weeks back into the game and here is my list of being "Once again 'very close to' giving up on:"

1. (a) Selling anything on the broker to anyone apart from resellers. (b) Buying anything on the broker from anyone apart from resellers.

2. (a) Making enough cash in the game to be able to afford the gazillions of feats and collectibles i have missed. (b) Always being tempted to buy cash from some third party website. (c) Being desperate. (d) Anything costing above a couple of mil.

3. End game grind.

4. Alts.

5. PvP

<3
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

1. Time Capsules feats and gear. Closes is green knight gear and still trying to complete long pass it came out.
    2. LPVE feats been saying I'm going to work on it but never motivated to continue
    3. Catwoman race on acro...even getting bronze seems impossible, most ridiculous race in the game
    4. PVP feats, got most but always hated pvp
    5. Ring Wars and Gotham Equivalent/Wanted Poster..getting 10 is ok but then it goes up..once again involves pvp
  3. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I know how you feel about the flex suit. I was going for it for years as well I finally found out that if you wait until everyone leaves and if no one found the Steel Treasure Chest, if you stay in front of it for 2 3 minutes and pray really really hard it pops and instead of a blue ring you get the flex suit. I remember running the raid once and it dropped but out of eight people somebody else got it.

After spending $20 and we play Badges and running Phantom Zone regular for a week I finally gave up on Ever Getting the omnipotence helmet. Then after that one almost as long as the Kryptonian flexsuit.
    • Like x 1
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

hhrrmmhhrmm...(clears throat)...
    1) Cosmic
    2) Cosmic
    3) Cosmic
    4) Cosmic
    5) Cosmic
    How Cosmic was handled almost made me quit my sub...kid you Fing not...
  5. BƖack Dedicated Player

1. PVP: No actions have been taken in this direction since very long time also 0 communication between the devs and its community in the matter to create a great,smooth gameplay of the DCUO's PVP. Lack of development isn't cool in any game.

2. PVE: While i play the games... any games, i like when each time i'm doing a mission,alert or raid etc something different happens or and i get different rewards. I'm a human so i like discover new thigs. Since some time now i avoid F2P games, this model is one big cheat to me, its ''mostly'' always p2w, overgrinded full of repetitive things. This isn't what i expect in mmo games as a player who use to like the skill. Great games losing its population because of that model. It is very huge problem of nowaday games that is rolling up this broken planet. How do i put it... stupid times.

3. Membership: Although its prices have been raised, being a member offers the same which in my opinion isn't worth at all the price that was introduced. Members deserve a lot more.

4. RNG: Since ages i avoid in every game that thing, not even trying to get what's inside. TC.CR Skip changed my ovarall view on DCUO and have ruined my gaming experience. I feel scammed as a player who worked hard by so many years to level up and get a lot of skill points by playing everyday pvp/duos/alerts/raids/,while others get these without moving from place ''by paying''.

5. The game: I have stopped playing DCUO since few months. Yes l did because i do not like the current state of the game. - Yeah i know, but i'm still here.. right? Well yeah i am still here, still waiting for the results of shutting PS3 and what it will bring. I give up on DCUO in its current state, but i didn't give up on it completely, Somewhere inside me I still think about that old great game. I still think and i will think constantly that this game deserves much better than currently. DCUO deserves for many chances not for what it will bring, but for what it brought in the past. I've played for so long, i can play even longer,, ofcourse if the game will give me that what i want.
    • Like x 1