DCUO - 5 Things You Have Given Up On Achieving

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StillDeathern, Feb 6, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

1. Return of the FWEEM
    2. ALL transformations getting a graphic update
    3. Getting Fatal over to hero side
    4. Flash Biography
    5. Dark Visor getting a toon past 50... maybe in another 7 years?
    • Like x 3
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was saying they'll come as a result of his post lol
    • Like x 2
  3. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Ahhh... I'm a little slow I guess... o_O

Thanks for the clarification.
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED :D
    • Like x 4
  5. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

There is no reward without effort, but lets stick to the topic at hand, I'm sure other threads will entertain your thoughts and concerns for easy breezy content... ;):D
    • Like x 1
  6. GingerOnTheRocks Well-Known Player

I'm honestly planning on grinding for every feat in the game. On that note props to the devs for bringing starro back, but there is one thing I'm still worried about. With over 600 feats achieved in the 3 months since I've been playing I'm really worried that by the time I catch up to the point where I can start grinding cash for TC feats it will be too late and literally impossible for me to catch up. All my friends that play are saying there is no way I will ever catch up with TC skill points without micro transactions. I'm not giving up that easy tho. :)

TCs aside the grind is real lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

1 , 3 and 4. I still mod and rum my alts but I only ever had three so it is not as if I have maxed out my character slots. TC's have run their course with me so I just grab them when I accumulate enough shards...and PVP has pretty much been broken since day one. Though when I am bored I will run an LPVE instance
    • Like x 1
  8. Dene Devoted Player

1. I will never achieve the balance of juggling alts - even just as bank toons. I just totally stripped/deleted my 1 and only Alt - done that a few times now.. think i can do it but then my weird personality kicks in as well as feeling like i'm spending half my game time logging in and out
    2. PVP feats - Just not good at it and the frustration ruins my game
    3. "Elite" status - I just play.. i'm good but not fine tuned to perfection like so many I know
    4. Ever tanking - it just baffles me LOL

only got 4 really
    • Like x 1
  9. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I took me two years to lure one of my friends from the dark side, " best choice they ever made" they said... "why did I fight against it for so long?!?!"

Don't give up hope, maybe I can help :)

Fatal, you know you want to be good....
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Fair enough, I just have one word: Escapism. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Regarding the actual topic:
    1) Complex Crime Scene Riddle
    2) Complex Crime Scene Riddle
    3) Complex Crime Scene Riddle
    4) A material, ANY material
    5) Complex Crime Scene Riddle

-_-
    • Like x 3
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

Gave up on Lpve ,14 years of daily farming is just not worth it...
    • Like x 2
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

true... i am glad i did the feat when exos were worth it. sold them all before TC's made them basicly worthless.
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

getting above 100 runs with each origin leads to the completition of the 1000 feat, 500 villains and 500 heroes. maybe 750 men and 250 women, if you try to balance it in that way... and the rest is not worth the time it takes. for example: the next step from 100 origins would be 250, wich is more than double the effort, after that, it is twice the work to 500... i personally spend days on it. but i settled after 150 each...
  14. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Those are the same for me, though..

1. I still collect FEATS but I wont put my self out like I used to. I get them as they come. 302sp is more than enough for me.

3. I'll still buy a Material or Aura that involves FEATS only if 1 of my alts or main require it for cosmetic purposes.

4. Same, though I still occasionally Duel.
  15. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I think everyone was like that once but then you realise that SP chasing is like running a Marathon with no finish line.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. GingerOnTheRocks Well-Known Player

Currently 629/1785, but you are right the goalpost will probably be close to 2000 by the time I reach it lol
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

10,000 forum posts...lol!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

That's why i'm in favor of the CR differential. In a world of your stats matters instead of CR matters the people are forced to do sacrifices (grind exobits, reapers and LPVE) like this or to get feats by Time Capsules paying a lot of game cash or real money. This is worse than before.
    • Like x 1