DCUO 2023 Wishlist

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FluffyCloud99, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Pretty sure this one was from Daily Rewards so it'll end on Doctor Fate at some point. As to when no one but the Devs know. Took them awhile to put that Fuginaut inspired enhanced style there, too
  2. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

League Halls are huge so would like to see more "Large" items appropriate to size of League halls.

Increase, again in League Halls, items placement. 700 to 1,000 I saw suggested would be better.

I hate the "in combat" lull suffered with flight in particular. Battles over on to the next move!!! Ahhhh! :p

Time cap feats my biggest peeve. 11 years and not once have I gotten the most costly (typically collection item(s).
    16 collections now tied to feats from time caps need the billion dollar collection piece. 16 billion in sc roughly. That's absurd.

MORE elite solo's like the latest DLC. Fantastic addition that has just about gotten me all needed Renown. Love it!
    • Like x 2
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would love to see the lag fixed when you queue up an instance while you're in group. I'll admit since it got tweaked the on duty tab is all right...so long as you're queuing into instances on your own. When I'm in group doesn't matter where I am everything freezes and lags, I lose all control and I have to hit triangle a few times hoping it takes. I don't know why but this particular lag just stresses me.

Being able to make multiple purchases at vendors. Need a dozen stacks of soders? here you go in one handy dandy purchase instead having to buy 12 sets one at a time. Making mainframe mods and need to buy 40 ancient vellums? would be nice to be able to select 40 and buy them all at once instead of having to buy 40 individual ones...

A set of George Perez covers.
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Think this still works... right?

Just be prepared to lose out in dps with Swoop Attack :D. And I think you can't use RSK, cos the pet might keep you in combat.
    • Like x 1