Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FluffyCloud99, Dec 4, 2022.
Thank you very much.
Just give me cross save and I will be fine.
- removed increases to DLC!
- Fixed the CR has a fixed CR at the end of the game, with all the other elements pouring in, we now see that the evolutionary CR no longer really has credibility in DCUO, the SPs must regain their importance!
Moreover, I think that following this, it would be a big step to achieve a real balance in the game.
Just what does “ balance to movement mode skills” mean ? SS doesn’t enjoy the benefit of flying over everything and making it really easy to get investigations/ briefings and collections? The way I see it , there are pros and cons to each movement mode to fit individual play styles. Flight and skimming are popular for ease of movement and SS and acrobats are popular for being advantageous to combat. I’d really like to understand what you’re asking for?
Realistically, none of these will happen. But I like the optimism!
The same seasonals as every year, 2 (maybe 3 but probably not) new Episodes in 2023 & STU return will be all the content we’ll get. That and a few new artifacts, 5+ legendary allies, 2-3 Booster Bundles 3-4 Time Capsules. 0 power balance changes (aside from maybe a power cost tweak or something minimal) 0 movement mode changes, 0 new iconic powers, just nothing really.
I meant the skills. The superspeed ones are just overpowered. They deal to much damage, can cancel them easily to allow prec to do insane damage numbers. Its not the movement at all, thats fine. Its the skills that are the issues
"But you can get your man-a-ger...right now..."
BTW the High-Density Tactical gear from time capsules give Starro Spores. So buy and equip the full set for the feat if you need it.
Love this list!
Sadly I see a lot of these not getting introduced due to just how profitable some of the game's "mistakes" can be.
more present and ambitious developers, that's a good request too isn't it ?
I believe this to be the most impossible on the lists lol
PS 5 Client
Blue Lantern Healer Power
Remove PVP entirely.
Ideally updated Game Engine.
- A new legend or two
- PvP Update of any kind
- New characters (Mongul, Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist/Scarface, Zsasz, etc)
- Boxing ring base item
- New city (Star City, Fawcett City, Keystone)
Wasn't 2023 supposed to be the biggest update DCUO has ever gotten a thing? Or did that get BTFOed after half the Devs left? Sucks if we're going to have to wait for 2025 as Bestest DCUO Update Ever instead.
Hopes for 2023 (same hopes I've had for 4 years now).
1. Name Purge.
2. Fix the "Permission to Move Base Items" permission on Lairs so that it, you know, actually allows people to move Base Items.
3. Monthly Subscriber bonus style pieces are allowed to suck, but they are not allowed to be re-releases of old styles that we were previously given. I already had the Batman Cowl. I already had the Two-Face Eye. That was two months where I paid a subscription being promised an original new style piece, and then AFTER my money was collected, it was announced that instead I would get a random piece of clutter with a note on it that says "Already Collected" that I have to destroy.
4. More Inventory Slots available for purchase.
5. No PvP fixes or adjustments are necessary, but we need PvP CR102 suit to be released so that we have a purpose for earning marks again.
And new to the list for 2023:
6. Nintendo Switch server merger.
I thought i was crazy for asking for UI changes...
Jokes aside, 1 and 3 would be perfect. 3 should be exactly as you said, a new style piece each month, not re-releases because that literally defeats the purpose of the "15$ style" item
Likely wont see a single thing on your list. I do wish they’d make a artifact for battle tanking though
•Actually finish seasonal sets (Werewolf, Plague Doctor etc)
•ability to stack base items on each other.like placing a bookcase on a bookcase for a giant bookcase
•a way to earn/buy replay badges in game like everything else, whether its marks or destiny tokens idc(mainly because trying to buy over 600 sp for an alt is outrageously expensive, earning/buying a few here & there would help. Not viable for raid resetting)
•if #3 sounds like a nah, then what about just a different system for sp unlocking, that isnt badges? if you truly want to encourage ppl to try other roles, you are ripping their arms off already with artifacts & now allies which are expensive grinds. Ffs something should be done about sp, to make it not cost the price of a new console to buy sp on 1 alt (sp which u have already earned, its not like you are buying feats you have never done)
Mine is pretty short.
1. Increase base items you can place from 700 to 1,000.
2. Bring back the Enhanced Future Warden and put it in the vendor in Doomed Washington and Fate's inventory for purchase.
Separate names with a comma.