Up-Votes Needed DC Universe Online - Nvidia GForce Now

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by marcin7848, Jul 9, 2020.

1. marcin7848 New Player

Hello, not sure where to put it, so let's create it here.

Is it possible to add support for DC Universe Online on Nvidia GForce Now?

For those who don't know, Nvidia GForce Now creates instations on Nvidia servers for each player. You can buy your favourites games on steam, epic etc. and you can connect to nvidia servers, log in into your accounts and if you have original copy of the game on steam, epic - you can play supported games by Nvidia GForce Now. Soo, if you have not so good pc, you don't have PS or XBox you can just connect to nvidia server from pc, supported TV, phone and you can play your games - and eveything you need is to have good internet connection because all games are streaming to your device.

I wonder if there is possibility to contact to Nvidia and add DC Universe Online to supported games on their platform. Normally, it is an opportunity to get more players who spend money in the game. Not everyone wants to download 70GB of the game, some on people don't have good enough pc to play DCUO smoothly - it could be chance for them to join and play. Nvidia supports free games like e.g. Leauge of Legends, Fortnie or Destiny 2 and paid games like e.g. Rainbow Six Siege, Just Cause 4, Sniper Elite 4, Tom Raider etc. and they have more and more clients and games so I think it's a good opportunity.
  2. marcin7848 New Player

3. marcin7848 New Player

In addition I add that adding the game on Steam is very simple.
    Just visit https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/features/cloudgaming
    There is simple instruction how to add the game available on steam just by clicking 2 checkboxes.
    GFN can also run lanucher directly (without steam authentication), but there is a need to talk to them about it.
    Email to GFN is at the bottom of the page given above.
  4. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

You can do this already using Shadow PC. I have an older PC and used to play with all the video settings on low and the res turned down, but now I just stream via Shadow in full res and high quality without any problems. Costs about $15 a month and you can download whatever games you want, no need to get anything authorised.

www.shadow.tech
  5. marcin7848 New Player