Dc universe online is the home of new Heros and Villains to grow

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nexthustle, Aug 18, 2015.

1. nexthustle Well-Known Player

Dc universe online is more then a game. It's the life of DeWayn Blaze and others. I've notice a lot of ppl that abuse the game due to higher Cr, sp and other stuff. That doesn't bother me because I'm well ranked. But there are ppl that tweet this world as if they are rappers, they ********, battle, complain and more
  2. SuperBell Loyal Player

What do you mean by, "tweet this world as if they are rappers"?
  3. Tannen Committed Player

Maybe next time just make 1 topic instead of spamming the boards with your half-cohesive thoughts
  4. dngnb8 Devoted Player

ME LOOK AT MEEEEE!
    • Like x 1
  5. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
  6. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Hey Burn don't you post your Stories anymore?
  7. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Yes, I do Sir. I am going to be getting the new one out today or tomorrow. Just been working on how I want it to go and I have been a little busy at work so I haven't had a chance to work on stuff as much as I would have liked to.

Thanks for inquiring. I will have the new one out either today or definitely tomorrow. I have the story laid out where I think I want it to go, just been trying to level/gear up a bit and work on some SP's and also trying to get decent screen shots for the stories.

The long and short of my ramblings, just been juggling work and off forum life stuff. Bern is still here and stories will continue, fear not my friend and thank you for asking, you made my day man.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, you have an off forum life? Is that... is that allowed? o_O
  9. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

LOL, believe it or not, I do. my day job is not very busy and provides me with a lot of down time to put around the forums here. Lately things have been busier than normal so I haven't been able to get stuff out when I would like to.