DC Iconic Hero League recrutement Justice League Limitless

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by val-zodE2, May 1, 2017.

1. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Justice League OfAmerica looking for iconic dc characters heroes and villans if interested message or send mail text to BatmanDCR SupermanCE or Wonder WomanGodOfWar for further details also you can create a new toon we are also looking for lieutenants to help run the league we are unavailable to contact message admlb34r or THEHustleMAN on kik i also shout in LFG when im not busy
    can also reply here with you characters name we check daily
    WORLD: USPS (PLAYSTATION/PC)
    FACTION:HERO
    MEMBERSHIP:NEEDED
    AGE MINIMUM:17
    CR/SP: 30 on both unless it you wish to come in as a original justice league member(flash lantern manhunter hawk girl cyborg) 200 cr and sp minimum with them otherwise just meet the things listed above
    Even if you think your character is taken ask to make sure the spot may be held by a alt or inactive member
  2. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Priority recruits are Martian Manhunter black adam shazam aquaman john Stewart sinestro wonder woman and hawkgirl
  3. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

All dc iconic characters meeting requirements welcome
  4. Wonder Maty New Player

I have a toon based on Wonder Woman amd I've been dying to find a new league. I've played for years (though I took a loooooong hiatus) Anyway, I'm dying to get my stats up as they're not where I want 'em and pretty stoked on the idea of finding folks to play with. Character name is Wonder Maty, same as on here. CR113, Celestial hero, I stick mostly to DPS but that's only because, until recently, I didnt understand stats too well in rpg's lol, no idea how I've even come as far as I have :p is there anymore info I might need to see about joining up and beating some bad guys down with y'all?
  5. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

We have seen your message and are now putting it to a vote
  6. FireJRStorm New Player

Would you mind being Wonder Girl or Donna Troy? We have Wonder Woman already but the choice to change your character is yours.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wonder Maty New Player

Ive had this character for years now so I'm not gonna scrap him or change him but I do appreciate the consideration :D
  8. FireJRStorm New Player

9. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Wonder woman and aquaman are no longer available
  10. AlphaX89 Level 30

Do you have a Lar El or a Wally West new 52? I also have a Blur toon from Smallville. Im willing to create a toon as well.
  11. FireJRStorm New Player

We don't have either.
  12. AlphaX89 Level 30

which one would you like? I will be on tomorrow pretty much all day.
  13. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

The flash Barry Allen is available jay garrick and ginger wally are also available
  14. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Dude your a hopper
  15. AlphaX89 Level 30

16. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Because you keep hopping from league to league
  17. AlphaX89 Level 30

I haven't hopped from league to league. The last league I was in wasn't a good fit. So explain to me how that makes me a hopper?
  18. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

What was the last league you wete in because pn the forums i see you talking to some of the best iconic ones plus i say you stayed for 2 hours so i know in that case you hopped
  19. AlphaX89 Level 30

The last league I was in was JL Reborn and I was in it for 14 days. I work during the day so I don't have much time to play, unless my brother plays for me. I posted on a lot of leagues hoping to land one. When your looking for a job you don't just put out one application and that's it, but it doesn't matter, I already found a league that will actually help and isn't full of kids and rude people.
  20. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

If that is the case for future reference use wavedox to look at a league before going in it shows you which ones are ranked higher the same way i can literally see your lar el isnt in a league so you. Can better tell if they are your speed